Sponsored

So this happened (theft)

DavisCustoms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Premium
Neither are those could have been OP. he has a 18+ and the roush axle back wont fit. We can still see that the only part missing is the axle back and therefore rules out the whole exhaust.
I was being sarcastic....:facepalm:
Sponsored

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
I'll go with "Insurance Scam" for $500 Alex.
I was a Cop for twenty years. This has ALL the hallmarks of a scam. The car, outside of the "stolen" parts, was completely unscathed. When thieves take shit, they do it as quickly as humanly possible for obvious reasons and when they do, they don't give a phuck about the car they are taking the parts from, and the car always gets damaged in the process! They cut ALL the wires to every electrical part, and break adjacent shit as the parts are being removed, because the more time it takes, the more the likelihood they will get caught.

Every time I saw a "crime" scene where everything was neat and orderly, and nothing else or very little was damaged, I knew it was an insurance scam.

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
Has OP responded even once to anyone? I smell a ban bibidy ban coming. What say you aparkins30?

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Well if this guy is serious you would think he would be responding back. Maybe to see what he did to get it all fixed or at least how. It is kind of funny his first and only post is about him getting jacked. But still manages time for the avatar.

Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
looks like somebody wanted to add quads on a 15-17. And they needed new wipers lol.

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Touchee on scam. Something is not adding up.We are all fooled.

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Look how clean the exhause was cut. With beautiful precision.and you could eat off the floor and car.

OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
To answer everybody's questions (sorry took a minute) it happened in a gated closed apartment garage that we have, you need a key fob to get in. The people that did it were caught on camera, took them 30 minutes to rip it apartment and steal my exhaust, etc. Temp plate on car traced back to nothing, so of course I have no recourse possible. Damages ended up being just over $6,000.00. Officer in this area said he's seeing the same issue at other apartments/houses.

Reading through some of the comments I think that hits everything, exhaust was an aftermarket bolt on Borla system (nothing to cut), all they stole were the mufflers...

OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
plenty of cars in the garage, evidently from the video you could see 10ish people drive by... people just didn't care I guess?

Sponsored
OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anyone else notice nothing was cut? Everything was taken off correctly...No bolts left on the ground or anything. Very odd.
There were broken clips, etc. on the floor, I cleaned it up. Part of the confusion is I took this picture from my work garage, it happened at my apartment garage, I was waiting on the body shop to open.

OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Like everyone else asked - wtf - and how was anyone able to do all of THAT removal at the rear of the vehicle with no one else seeing it happening?

If that happened in that parking facility - you better check for and ask about their video security cams...
Cameras help I guess but suck, cops know what the guy looks like who did it but no way to track them or get recourse. Got home from gym at 6:54PM, they started at 7:20PM finished right at 7:50PM, I walked to my car at 8:05PM to get food.

OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Wow, that sux.i hope they did not damage the rest of the car.....
Repairs ended up being new bumper (obviously), all the backup sensors, sidemarkers, they scratched the deck lid of the trunk so they replaced that, broke the left tail light in the corner so they replaced that housing, new windshield wiper blades (whopping $13 each lol), and I had to get new license plates and registration replaced through the state of TX

OP
OP
aparkins30

aparkins30

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I was beginning to wonder myself, especially after seeing the OP has not responded now after a whole day of the initial post.
LOL - sorry I've had a busy couple weeks between fixing the car and other stuff, trying to get to all of these now. Definitely not fake, I wish it was. It happened 1 day after a hail storm too, so I was without the mustang for 2.5 weeks.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I had to get new license plates and registration replaced through the state of TX
The same state of Texas that made them camera safe by issuing the thieves bogus temporary plates with no valid ID? If the cops didn't think of it, maybe the DMV has a much better hi-res picture of his face in their surveillance "tapes". Maybe even of them getting out of or into their REAL car. Or if they can get the plates on-line, there would be IP addresses and CC numbers.
Sponsored