Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
I'm glad to hear the Ford rep you talked with was helpful and polite. The last phone call I made, I got an attitude from the guy. He said "Didn't I hear from you last week?" my response was "yes...and I will call each week until someone can actually answer my questions." Then he proceeds to say "well...as I told you last week...refer to the tracking site".
I'm sure they are getting frustrated with the multiple calls from buyers....but Ford has to understand also that communication is important and leaving the customers hanging and just guessing is not working in their favor. My dealer has made multiple calls as well and keeps getting the same lines.
The situation has been frustrating, but maybe the wait wouldn't seem as bad if the communication was better.
Eventually the wait will be over....just hope it's sooner than later.
Remember, these reps only answer the phone and have zero say when you get your car so just keep it light and they’ll tell you what they know.
Sponsored

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
All this chatter about talking to Ford Performance chat inspired me to hop in there and ask a few questions earlier today. Took about 2 minutes. But I just opened the tracking page up again tonight, and it defaults to "In Production" but the check box is still in "Processing" - Also my window sticker is now linked on the page and has today's date on it.

blend date 0429
blend number 6764

I'm presuming that the page defaulting to "In Production" is inaccurate since the blend date is 0429 and that the check mark in "Processing" is correct.

blend.JPG

page.PNG

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Remember, these reps only answer the phone and have zero say when you get your car so just keep it light and they’ll tell you what they know.
I've kept it light ..simply asked for a status update.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
All this chatter about talking to Ford Performance chat inspired me to hop in there and ask a few questions earlier today. Took about 2 minutes. But I just opened the tracking page up again tonight, and it defaults to "In Production" but the check box is still in "Processing" - Also my window sticker is now linked on the page and has today's date on it.

blend date 0429
blend number 6764

I'm presuming that the page defaulting to "In Production" is inaccurate since the blend date is 0429 and that the check mark in "Processing" is correct.

blend.JPG

page.PNG
That is because you are reading your blend date wrong :) your blend date is Apr 29 (0429 - above not to the right of the text). So things will get marked properly as you are getting close to that date. Congrats!

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Oh, I get the Apr 29 bit, I had already known that was the target date for getting on the assembly line a few days after I ordered it, but what made my heart skip a beat was the site today defaulting to "In Production" - I know you can click on each one of those and get it to show whatever you want, but for some reason the default switched from Processing to In Production today, and my window sticker showed up as a link.

I'm interested in what others' blend numbers are... I don't know the proper term for it, but the 6764 above. I don't really know what that number is but I'm guessing it has to do with the order in which the cars will be getting on the line.

Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Seems to be the last four numbers: Mine shows 0322 which is the date of production according to the VVR printout I got from the dealer.

slikk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 1966 Mustang Coupe
Just received an email from my dealer, my delivery has moved up from 5/23-5/28 to 4/26-5/2, supposedly it's out of the factory already !

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
My car went in on its blend date. I would not trust the website timeline

Sponsored

MWoodsFL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
18F150FX4 19GT350
Just for reference, K0208, in production 2/22. Completed and Awaiting shipment 04/07. Train departed Flat Rock 04/08. Got the call that the train dropped the cars in Miami today. Salesman said probably at the Dealer Weds.
Gonna check the tires real close: It got cold during the steering wheel debacle.
Pics when we clean it up !!
Marc

Last edited:

Bird of prey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Gold wing 2020 f-150 pro stock mustang. 2019 Shelby gt 350
Could someone share the phone number of who they’re calling at Ford performance.
my dealer can’t even get a return call from his district manager in Dallas.
Normally I’m a pretty patient guy but I’m trying to make plans to go out of town. I don’t want to be out of town when the car comes in. Having worked at a dealership when I was a teenager there’s no way in hell I’m not going to be there when the car comes in. I picked up my last truck at the railyard drove it back to the dealership myself. The plan was to do the same with the mustang.

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Could someone share the phone number of who they’re calling at Ford performance.
my dealer can’t even get a return call from his district manager in Dallas.
Normally I’m a pretty patient guy but I’m trying to make plans to go out of town. I don’t want to be out of town when the car comes in. Having worked at a dealership when I was a teenager there’s no way in hell I’m not going to be there when the car comes in. I picked up my last truck at the railyard drove it back to the dealership myself. The plan was to do the same with the mustang.
800 367 3788

Good luck!:like:

19OWGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K1299
Oh, I get the Apr 29 bit, I had already known that was the target date for getting on the assembly line a few days after I ordered it, but what made my heart skip a beat was the site today defaulting to "In Production" - I know you can click on each one of those and get it to show whatever you want, but for some reason the default switched from Processing to In Production today, and my window sticker showed up as a link.

I'm interested in what others' blend numbers are... I don't know the proper term for it, but the 6764 above. I don't really know what that number is but I'm guessing it has to do with the order in which the cars will be getting on the line.
Mine did the same thing yesterday. I have the same blend date, and my other number is 7078. My projected delivery date is 6/1
Sponsored