• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Massachusetts Four 25mm Billet Aluminum Wheel Spacers

Thatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Convertible (sold)
Two sets of new 25mm Bullet Aluminum wheel spacers as sold at CJ Pony Parts. I test fit 3 of them on my car but didn't like how much they pushed my new 20" Foundry wheels out so I took them off. It's not their fault so I don't want to return them so I'll take the loss. CJPP sells them for $84.99 per pair so they were $169.98 total. I'm selling them for $125.00 shipped in the 48 states.

Info for the CJ Pony Parts website -

Pair of Black Billet Aluminum 25mm Hub Centric Wheel Spacers for all 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 V6, EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.

Even with the larger 19” and 20” wheels that are available now, you will notice how much the wheels sit tucked in and lose that aggressive muscle car look. Ford is always very conservative when determining the offsets and backspacing for the wheels that will come equipped on your Mustang from the factory.

CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer you a safe and affordable solution that can easily give your 2015-2019 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustang that perfect performance and visual touch. They are also a perfect match for any of the Lowering Springs that we offer. Once you install these Anodized Black 25mm Wheel Spacers your S550 will instantly take on a much more aggressive look, with your wheels and tires filling the wheel arches exactly the way they should. These are specifically designed to give your newly acquired Mustang a much wider and more stable stance that will push your factory wheels and tires out to sit perfectly flush with the fenders.

Features and Benefits:- Ideal 25mm (0.984”) Thickness for ALL OEM Wheels and Tires
- Easy Installation that will Widen Your Stance for Better Handling
- Anodized Black Aircraft Quality 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Precision Engineered 70.5mm Hub-Centric for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance
- Features Correct 5x4.5” Bolt Pattern and 14mmx1.5 Metric Thread Pitch
- Kit Includes (10) Lug Nuts that will Allow Your Wheels to Seat Properly
- Sold as a Pair

*These wheel spacers are NOT designed to be used with the GT350 and GT350R.

Please Note: Due to the increased length of the original wheel studs, these Wheel Spacers will NOT fit vehicles that are equipped with the factory MagneRide suspension.

Tech Tip: Aftermarket wheels may not work with wheel spacers depending on the size and the design of the mounting face. Offset/backspacing variations may also affect fitment.

Wheel Spacers will allow you to position your wheels and tires exactly where they will perform and look their best. Dialing in the track width will not only enhance your Mustang's looks, it also improve the handling performance and optimize roll characteristics. In most situations, installing the correct wheel spacers can improve the look and function of your existing wheels and tires so much, you may not feel the need to buy new custom wheels and tires at all.

img_8986-4-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Thatguy

Thatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Convertible (sold)
Sold!
Sponsored