Letter to FORD addressing ADM?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
OP
OP
protraxduner

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
And they don't appear to be a FORD dealer, they must have some good connections to dealers.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
It's a "paperwork fee" doncha know? (see recent Tesla machinations)

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
There will be clowns who pay ADM just like the GT350's, the Boss Mustangs, the Terminators, Cobras, Bullits, Raptors etc. They all lose their shirts. And they'll defend by saying you can't afford it etc.
There's nothing to defend. Somebody with gobs of money going out and spending 60k on an ADM is like you and me going out and buying a cheeseburger. You need to put it in perspective. Sounds like you are a little defensive.

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
There will be clowns who pay ADM just like the GT350's, the Boss Mustangs, the Terminators, Cobras, Bullits, Raptors etc. They all lose their shirts. And they'll defend by saying you can't afford it etc.
I’m afraid the clown here is you.
As far as ADM goes, most people lose there shirts and regret paying it later, but not all.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Its a personal decision, not necessarily bad. I could see someone who would never pay an ADM get upset because they are going to be left on the sidelines while everyone who did pay will be enjoying thier time in a sweet ride.

Life is short. I don't knock anyone spending whatever they think is ok so that they can make the most of thier time and this life.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Its a personal decision, not necessarily bad. I could see someone who would never pay an ADM get upset because they are going to be left on the sidelines while everyone who did pay will be enjoying thier time in a sweet ride.

Life is short. I don't knock anyone spending whatever they think is ok so that they can make the most of thier time and this life.
Right on, I won’t pay ADM but if someone else can afford it fine. I encourage people not to but if they can’t wait that’s fine and it is there decision.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Nailed it Tom.

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
That's a clown post bro

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Hi. Clown here.

What lofty perch holds your ass up?

Please explain how I’m going to “lose my shirt”? I don’t plan on selling it. I didn’t buy it to flip.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
Still trolling I see.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I think the moderators need to ban Rapterrier
Funny - I put him on ignore after his first couple posts. I was wondering what you all were responding to. I guess I made a good decision.

Shelby Daniels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
18' GT350R + 15' Range Rover SC
MSRP is one thing (and the Suggested part is the problem), but dealer trying to put $10k-$20k isn't just making a little coin, it's forcing people (those who want to buy) into paying a higher price for no other reason than the dealer is trying to take more money out of your pocket.
Nobody is 'forcing' anyone. Its interesting how sympathetic we can be when it suits us. The market determines the price. End of story.

Unless the manufacturer is creating artificial demand by withholding inventory, I argue anything but an ADM is unfair!

Lottery system, first come first serve? GTFO. If someone is willing to pay more, don't they deserve it more than the person willing to stand in line for it?

When dealers play games like bait and switch or they don't honor a commitment, all bets are off. Thats different
Sponsored