MustangDominance

Professional Fast guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Mustang
Hello everyone! I'm back on the scene and decided to keep uploading videos of my progress. If any of you know me, i'm the guy who's gone through every single horrible exhaust setup and posted them so you don't make the same mistake. I am currently narrowing down on the sound I like, so I decided before I put my new mufflers on that I should upload the cat delete I had a few days prior.

The exhaust setup is as follows: BBK Shorty Chrome Headers--->Cat delete(Custom with what looked like bigger diameter piping, i'll have to check)---> X pipe (Shop made)----->Muffler deletes with resonated tips.

The muffler deletes are now gone and I have SLP Loudmouth axlebacks. I've been letting them break in a little bit. Short review, gets rid of a TON of drone, gives a nice "foreign" sound, however at the beginning it will be a little raspy. As you break them in the rasp goes away and starts to sound truly phenomenal. I'll focus on uploading a video for that setup when I have fully broken them in (I'd say around 500-750 miles).

For now, here's the stupid loud setup that I ran for 4 days.
Disclaimer: The video does no justice, this build is just so incredibly loud you can't hear yourself inside the car.

I have decided to resume serious modifications and will be procharging very soon. I look forward to working with MPT on the dyno in order to tie everything together.

Expect a lot more from me, interior and exterior wise.
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
My ears are bleeding already tho, I don't want to hear it in person :(

Always worth asking, why Procharger instead of turbo?

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Why... It sounds like a really loud weed wacker.

I hope you do a review for the MPT procharger tune when you dial it in. I'm thinking of going that direction if I don't do a local dyno tune.

roryedits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic V6
Vehicle Showcase

Probably since procharger is easiest to install and get a hold of? I got a friend with a GT350 he says the prochargers just bolt on and are easy to set back to normal in your own driveway if theres an issue as well.

I'm personally considering cat delete as well, but I occasionally make a 280 mile drive and don't want drone to be stupid annoying. I went with the Roush AB, you guys think that it'll be loud in the cabin?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Probably since procharger is easiest to install and get a hold of? I got a friend with a GT350 he says the prochargers just bolt on and are easy to set back to normal in your own driveway if theres an issue as well.

I'm personally considering cat delete as well, but I occasionally make a 280 mile drive and don't want drone to be stupid annoying. I went with the Roush AB, you guys think that it'll be loud in the cabin?
They are supposed to be easy to install, but I still like asking to see what they were prioritizing (power vs ease of install vs reliability vs sound).

As far as your potential setup, I think it would sound awful inside and out without resonators.

Sponsored

roryedits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They are supposed to be easy to install, but I still like asking to see what they were prioritizing (power vs ease of install vs reliability vs sound).

As far as your potential setup, I think it would sound awful inside and out without resonators.
I figured as much, i may still look into what i can do, shooting flames would be pretty nifty. I already have the issue of a coworker always bitching at me for "flooring it" in the parking lot since my exhaust changes into super loud at around 3k rpm. Ill take a solid 4 seconds to hit 25mph and the dude will scream like i killed his family.

Though on the other hand making it even louder to harass them would be fun too...

OP
OP
MustangDominance

MustangDominance

Professional Fast guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Mustang

The turbo that AutoMafia sells apparently has bad wastegates and I don't want to have to deal with it. MPT is 30 minutes away and they have tons of experience with Prochargers. I'm trying to still daily the car not mod it out to the max.
Also,
lmfao yeah it sounds bad I make these videos in between exhaust setups so people don't ACTUALLY run these.
New mufflers and a set of resonators are on but i'd like to have them break in a little before I upload a video. Sounds amazing though.

OP
OP
MustangDominance

MustangDominance

Professional Fast guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gavin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Mustang

It's not too loud, but if you only have axlebacks you're going to have a bit of rasp. I'd suggest grabbing some resonators as well.

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
Keep in SLP is owned by Roush. They bought them a few years ago. The axel backs may sound about the same.

Will be following as next year will be adding the pro charger too! Was debating between Palm Beach Dyno and MPT for the tuning of the procharger.

roryedits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's not too loud, but if you only have axlebacks you're going to have a bit of rasp. I'd suggest grabbing some resonators as well.
lmfao i literally just got mine off and put on a x pipe in the last 2 months or so
Sponsored