Best U.S. President of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thereitis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350/2017 F150 Plat
FDR IMHO...exiting one war, The Great Depression, ushering in another war, and everything in between. And not just wars, World Wars.
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
He’s actually been very honorable and true to restoring America to what it was before all of the left’s vile attacks. And he’s done it all with the opposition of both parties and 24-7 lying attacks from the “press”.
I'm glad you consider reporting on things he actually said as lying. Keep it up with your astounding cognitive dissonance.

And as someone recently said, “I didn’t vote for him to marry my sister, I voted for him to stop the democrats.”
This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, but it explains a lot. That someone would rather have a serial conman, adulterer and bigot lead the country over someone else because they will wage some dumbass political war against fellow citizens is mind blowing (before you go there, not referring to Hillary). RIP USA.

Relevant.
FB_IMG_1495078114364.jpg

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I'm glad you consider reporting on things he actually said as lying. Keep it up with your astounding cognitive dissonance.
Would that the presstitutes would actually report the words AND the context. And then stop making the rest of it up, drawing false conclusions, and just stop being leftist shiteaters in general.

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, but it explains a lot. That someone would rather have a serial conman, adulterer and bigot lead the country over someone else because they will wage some dumbass political war against fellow citizens is mind blowing (before you go there, not referring to Hillary). RIP USA.
Stopping a very dangerous and evil enemy is not “dumb”, it’s necessary.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Would that the presstitutes would actually report the words AND the context. And then stop making the rest of it up, drawing false conclusions, and just stop being leftist shiteaters in general.

Stopping a very dangerous and evil enemy is not “dumb”, it’s necessary.
So other americans who simply disagree with you are your enemy now? Not very american of you....at all.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
So other americans who simply disagree with you are your enemy now? Not very american of you....at all.
Only those who want to destroy all of the principles upon which America was founded. Which would include most of the democrat party.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Only those who want to destroy all of the principles upon which America was founded. Which would include most of the democrat party.
That generalization is incredibly wrong and dangerous.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
That generalization is incredibly wrong and dangerous.
I think you meant to say “completely accurate”.

I guess it’s escaped you that the emperor dropped his shorts a while back. You guys are fully exposed now. You’ve promoted imbeciles such as aoc and aunty maxine like they were the second coming. As long as you’re going to let them steer the dimocrat party onto the rocks, real Americans will cheer you on.

Did you REALLY think you could literally give multiple standing ovations to post-birth abortion without consequences?

If you lie down with true evil, you’re gonna have a devil of a time getting that stain out.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I think you meant to say “completely accurate”.

I guess it’s escaped you that the emperor dropped his shorts a while back. You guys are fully exposed now. You’ve promoted imbeciles such as aoc and aunty maxine like they were the second coming. As long as you’re going to let them steer the dimocrat party onto the rocks, real Americans will cheer you on.

Did you REALLY think you could literally give multiple standing ovations to post-birth abortion without consequences?

If you lie down with true evil, you’re gonna have a devil of a time getting that stain out.
This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Ignored. You need to lay off the Infowars pipe or whatever you jerk off to. I can tell that you have never actually talked with anyone outside of your echo chamber, only listened to whatever they tell you to believe.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
This would be funny if it weren't so sad. Ignored. You need to lay off the Infowars pipe or whatever you jerk off to. I can tell that you have never actually talked with anyone outside of your echo chamber, only listened to whatever they tell you to believe.
Unlike you and your ilk, I don’t really need anyone to tell me abortion at any stage is murder, or that flooding America with millions of people illiterate in their own language is disastrous. I don’t even need the govt to tell me what bathroom to use, or try to convince me that criminals are not the problem but my 2nd Amendment rights are.

I want to thank all you lefties who are out and screaming now. You’ve made my job so much easier.

You can go to your safe space now.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Sure everyone one lies but come on Trump is beyond that - absolutely no honor at all. I have no respect for him. I’m definitely more conservative than liberal - he just doesn’t work for me and scares the crap out of me with his impulsive decisions and childish twitter crap. I just hope the economy and market stay OK until he is gone.
Again, NO ONE IS SAYING TRUMP is a Saint. FAR FROM it. But if you believe any politician is more decent good luck. The difference is Trump does not hide it. Like it or not at least you know where he stands. Snakes like Romney/McCain seemed more polished but obviously failed where Trump did not.

And for the last time, the alternative to Trump I believe would have been FAR worse.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Hell yeah, can't argue with that. Well stated, Timeless!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.