OP

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
I buy the vertical links for testing .I'm awaiting for arrive. When I installed I prepared a review.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Looks like a bunch on knock off copied parts

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, but for the prices its great!!!
Every time you purchase something like this makes it harder for the companies like BMR and Steeda to keep developing products and stay in business. These knockoff places wouldn't have anything to copy without them. You want that?

OP
OP

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
Every time you purchase something like this makes it harder for the companies like BMR and Steeda to keep developing products and stay in business. These knockoff places wouldn't have anything to copy without them. You want that?
Well well!! You have something of reason in your opinion!! But for testing its not bad buy stuff of other competitors. When I installed, I bring you a review of the vertical links!

OF5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP
This.

Knockoffs aren’t engineered like the originals. I’d be worried about proper metal alloy, gauge, and welds. Potentially ruining an expensive vehicle over a little $$ savings isn’t worth the risk.

OP
OP

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
Hey people,

We are going to give the benefit of the doubt to the company, we are not so strong with them, as it is a company that produces its product in the United States, it is not being bought in China.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Hey people,

We are going to give the benefit of the doubt to the company, we are not so strong with them, as it is a company that produces its product in the United States, it is not being bought in China.
No benefit of doubt given when they have very clearly copied the designs of other successful companies. Doesn't matter where it's produced when that is true.

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Lmao i will bet every one of those parts is a Steeda or BMR knockoff. The vertical links look like Steeda without the center machined out.

@Steeda, @BMR

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Well well!! You have something of reason in your opinion!! But for testing its not bad buy stuff of other competitors. When I installed, I bring you a review of the vertical links!
I hope they break during your testing and you crash. No offense but you sound straight off the boat.

Lame attempt to advertise lame copycat products.

OP
OP

gstboy69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
5.0 2018
I hope they break during your testing and you crash. No offense but you sound straight off the boat.

Lame attempt to advertise lame copycat products.

Dont worry my friend that will not happen!! When I installed I bring you a review!! if it's good it's good and if it's bad it's bad

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Dont worry my friend that will not happen!! When I installed I bring you a review!! if it's good it's good and if it's bad it's bad
I'm not worried but you should be haha