• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FS: 2015 Guard Green Manual GT

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Due to an upgrade, my Guard green V8 manual Mustang with only 18,800 km is up for sale.

I'm the original owner of the car and it was the first Mustang delivered at Pacific Ford in Noosaville. I took delivery on Christmas Eve 2015, after originally ordering in October 2014.

The car is in immaculate condition, is accident-free, has always been garaged and presents as a new car. Guard green is an exceptionally rare color as it was only available to be ordered on RHD cars during the first model-year run of production and looks stunning in person, constantly changing depending on the ambient light. The car has been maintained with a selection of high-end automotive detailing products, and the pictures don't do it justice.

The car has a complete service history (serviced at Pacific Ford Noosaville) and is registered until December 2019. All paperwork from the annual services have been retained, as has the car's original manufacturing window sticker.

The car is pictured on personal plates, however, has now been transferred to standard QLD plates.

The car is also up on CarSales but I would rather sell it to an enthusiast.

Inspections welcome. I will also happily take you out in the car, however, my insurance does not allow any test drives. I’m located in Brisbane (4171 postcode).

Car sold

Allan
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
XR6VCT

XR6VCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual Mustang GT
Keen to move this on... Price has been reduced to $42,990.