Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I don’t know, man, some people are just messed up. It may not mess with him mentally at all. Hell, he may even think “Look at this pussy! I threw coffee all over his car, and he decides to buy ME a cup?! LOL!”
I can agree with that too. It's really about reading the situation. My initial thoughts were putting gum on his door handle or letting air out of a tire every day or even going full on Bob Ross on his windshield but all that would do is get you in trouble. Getting into their head without any trouble towards you is the goal IMO. A nice politically correct middle finger.

showbbq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That's bad luck if the electronics were affected. 1:10 diluted all purpose cleaner, a soft bristle brush, and microfiber towels will clean everything up nicely. Follow-up with water and some clean towels.

Wiping off the sd card didn't work? :/

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Absolutely! I learned a long time ago that cops aren’t going to waste their time with this. I would have followed that worthless fuck and taught them a life lesson.
Yep and hope the police report is summarized as mutual combat.

Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Yep and hope the police report is summarized as mutual combat.
Exactly! First and always, I will be sleeping in my bed at night unless I choose not to.

I wont be walked over but violence has it's place. To what end do you beat someone for damaging your property? Who laughs last when you're sitting in a box with the guy that damaged said property? What if the guy studies Cobra Kai and now you're in the hospital? Politically correct middle fingers keep most of that from happening. Or like others have said, put faith in karma however I don't usually put much stock in such things. Deliver justice most certainly but I tend to stick my foot out subtly vs shoving the SOB to the ground.

FYI they been running Strykers (8 wheeled tanks) in the shop for the last 2 hours now so I might be out of my mind at the moment....stupid diesel fumes lol

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Some things would be worth going to jail for. That would be one if em (battery). Reckless operation for trying to run him down, not so much. Just got to be careful, smart, and armed (self defense). He needed his ass beat with broken bones.

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
I don’t know, man, some people are just messed up. It may not mess with him mentally at all. Hell, he may even think “Look at this pussy! I threw coffee all over his car, and he decides to buy ME a cup?! LOL!”
Now, I may be just some tree hugging liberal who hates everything my Mustang stands for (not sure what that is) but I have found this to work. On occasion, I have encountered fellow residents who felt the need to "comment" on my bumper stickers. I just smile and wave, maybe ask them if they are having a good day, it usually pisses them off. People like this want to get a reaction out of you, that's why they are doing it. Best way to get back in the moment is to not react. Now, later, if you want to let the air out of their tires or something, just make sure no one sees.

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
Now, I may be just some tree hugging liberal who hates everything my Mustang stands for (not sure what that is) but I have found this to work. On occasion, I have encountered fellow residents who felt the need to "comment" on my bumper stickers. I just smile and wave, maybe ask them if they are having a good day, it usually pisses them off. People like this want to get a reaction out of you, that's why they are doing it. Best way to get back in the moment is to not react. Now, later, if you want to let the air out of their tires or something, just make sure no one sees.
Let me guess:

"I'm with her"
"13.1"
"My other vehicle is the Tardis"
"Feel the Bern"
"Coexist"

What did I miss?

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
Let me guess:

"I'm with her"
"13.1"
"My other vehicle is the Tardis"
"Feel the Bern"
"Coexist"

What did I miss?
I did have a Bernie sticker a few years ago.
You missed Make America Smart Again, my atheist symbol and a bunch of Mets stuff. Conservatives have nothing on Yankee and Philly fans.
Luckily my ASPCA sticker doesn't seem to irk anyone.

I'm still interested in learning what my Mustang stands for?

Sponsored

Tone Everready

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB and 2019 GT
You missed Make America Smart Again, my atheist symbol and a bunch of Mets stuff. Conservatives have nothing on Yankee and Philly fans.

You do you, homie.

You know damn well what it stands for.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Not sure how it might have ended up, but no way that sob gets away from me unless I run out of gas first. Sorry OP for you being on the end of a shit holes stick, but sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands. For something this flagrant, IMO it's one of those times.

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1

Hey! I’m a Philly fan! :cwl:

Ghost50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic GT PP1
Anyways as far as the thread goes...

Holy shit! Sorry you had that happen to you. You showed much more restraint than I would have.

Kid was playing with fire since damn near everyone in this state carries.

If this is your normal route and his perhaps you’ll cross paths with him again. Hopefully.

Mr. Met

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)