Best U.S. President of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Holy LOL. Roosevelt, the man who was responsible for stopping the nazi madness of World War II?
Yeah, that Roosevelt.
Yeah, who were the rest of the allies, anyway? A bunch of pikers. That Churchill guy... what a lightweight!

Yeah Roosevelt... the guy who imprisoned American citizens because they looked "different" or spoke Italian or German. What a guy!

ANY President in power during the war would have acted virtually the same as regards American involvement once the war was on.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
You mean the Roosevelt that continually supplied England with arms, munitions, and supplies because he didn't want to drag America into a 2nd world war because the American people didn't want it? Yeah that Roosevelt.
With a good deal of the world under siege, Roosevelt could have made the case that committing America to help the Allies before almost 1942 was the right thing. The combined forces might have slowed or stopped Hitler. We'll never know. The Allies fought the Nazis alone for more than 3 years before Roosevelt decided to join up when his hand was "forced".

Domestically, Roosevelt's policies were and continue to be a disaster (Social Security).

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
With a good deal of the world under siege, Roosevelt could have made the case that committing America to help the Allies before almost 1942 was the right thing. The combined forces might have slowed or stopped Hitler. We'll never know. The Allies fought the Nazis alone for more than 3 years before Roosevelt decided to join up when his hand was "forced".

Domestically, Roosevelt's policies were and continue to be a disaster (Social Security).
His hand wasn't forced. Unless you think Japan mistakenly attacked Pearl, and Germany mistakenly declared war on the US. The US was already involved in WWII before they were in it. Just look at the North Atlantic convoys to England and the U-boat engagements for Christ sakes. The Canadian government imprisoned Japanese living in Canada also.. whoops.

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Or his incredibly hot, super-model wife?
The one that speaks broken English? She’s ok. She probably didn’t think much of that 30k blowjob her hubby got..

You do know that Trump lost the popular vote by over 2 million? And that the crowd at his Inauguration was smaller than Obama’s? Hehee

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
The one that speaks broken English? She’s ok. She probably didn’t think much of that 30k blowjob her hubby got..

You do know that Trump lost the popular vote by over 2 million? And that the crowd at his Inauguration was smaller than Obama’s? Hehee
Thankfully the popular vote doesn't decide who wins :thumbsup:
WithoutElecoralCollege.jpg

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Thankfully the popular vote doesn't decide who wins :thumbsup:
Plus, there is no way to even know what the popular vote would have been in any previous election if it had mattered.

If someone doesn't know, there is something called campaigning. It costs a lot of money. The amount of money has a huge effect on the resulting votes. Candidates spend the money where it gets the most ELECTORAL COLLEGE votes because that is what matters. If a candidate such as a Trump doesn't think he can get even one electoral college vote in, lets say, California, he isn't going to prioritize getting votes there.

Saying someone should have won because <fill in anything that didn't matter> is just plain stupid. I think my favorite NFL team should have won because they scored the most touch downs. I don't think field goals should even count since those points are made by wimps you aren't even allowed to tackle for God's sake!

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

Thank God for the Founding Fathers and their amazingly prescient creation, the Electoral College.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
You sure that’s what he was saying? Looks like he’s describing his penis size..
Not terribly surprised you took it there.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
73365052.jpg

You sure that’s what he was saying? Looks like he’s describing his penis size..
You really think its that thick?

Tony T

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Not terribly surprised you took it there.
You have an odd fascination with Trump, and penises.

The amount of real estate he owns in your head is hilarious as well.
All I can do as a citizen is vote against him again in the next election.

I can’t stand liars.

He is a Snake Oil salesman. A con man. He has the vocabulary of a 5th grader. “He was treated very, very badly” Really! Very very...

My god what a bafoon. :(

Last edited:

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
That

All I can do as a citizen is vote against him again in the next election.

I can’t stand liars.

He is a Snake Oil salesman. A con man. He has the vocabulary of a 5th grader. “He was treated very, very badly” Really! Very very...

My god what a bafoon. :(
My God, what a murderer of the English language. You, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.