Ceramic Coating Miami Area

sc00ter_t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Silver Mustang GT Sport Pkg
I've got a ton of chips. The entire front bumper is covered in them, don't even want to count it. Two medium-large ones all the way through the paint on the front edge of the hood, a number of smaller impact marks, and a big dent right off the mid point of the hood that needs to be buffed out, big fender gash above the headlight on the passenger side that hit again at the top of the fender by the windshield/hood, 4-5 together on the driver side quarter panel. Those are the ones I remember off the top of my head right now...Got another piece that hit one of my wheels and took a chunk of paint with it. A big part of those (hood dent, fender gash, wheel chunk) all came from an asshole that downshifted to second in front of me while on the highway and peppered my car with rocks while we were cruising in a large group up to Cars and Coffee.
Goodness! this makes mine sound pristine. I've got some chippage on the hood lip meeting the bumper.. Some sunburn happening on the decklid edge, a line crack above the window meeting the roof and some sagging spot that looks like its been torched or blow-dried while wet.

Any bodyshop recommendation with fair pricing for full respray?
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I don't personally, but if you join the Stangs of South Florida group on Facebook I'm sure you can get a number of good recommendations.

Or if you don't care too much about keeping the factory color, look into getting a wrap or spray dip. For that, I do know a good one. Colorworks Customs did my friend's car three times and each time looked great. They can also do high gloss finish (Autoflex) and when you're tired of the color, just peel it off.

sc00ter_t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Silver Mustang GT Sport Pkg
I don't personally, but if you join the Stangs of South Florida group on Facebook I'm sure you can get a number of good recommendations.

Or if you don't care too much about keeping the factory color, look into getting a wrap or spray dip. For that, I do know a good one. Colorworks Customs did my friend's car three times and each time looked great. They can also do high gloss finish (Autoflex) and when you're tired of the color, just peel it off.
Awesome, Thanks! I will definitely look into those options