Gen 3 with full bolt ons

18Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a 2018 Mustang GT. I am trying to decide between full bolt ons or a supercharger. I am interested in hearing from anyone that has done full bolt ons and would like to know what your thoughts are. Are you happy with it? What kind of power did you get? Was it a big difference over stock? I have been in a supercharged 2011 which was very fast and would like the opportunity to go for a ride in a full bolt on before I order the parts. I am in the Utica/Rome area. Please let me know what you think of it and if you are close to me if you would be willing to take me for a ride. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Thanks
Sponsored

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
This thread came up doing a search for just your question. Looking to get feedback from the bolt on crowd. My plan is adding catted headers, keeping my Borla SwitchFire and getting a quiet axle back active exhaust (because of the headers).

My second idea is just going from the stock 3.55 gears to 4.09 and axle back active exhaust to keep it simple.

This is on a manual 2020 GT. I'm running an nGauge with Lund e85 tunes and the Injen Evolution closed intake right now.