Custom GT350 knob from Billetworkz

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Ordered 2 different knobs in different colors! Thanks!

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Got the car out today thanks to the warm weather.

Shifts are super natural. I guess the best compliment I can give it is that I didn't notice the shifter at all while I was driving.

Sponsored

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
4AB50E2C-6198-47F5-959B-B128362A0747.jpeg
I guess the Gray Rock was in stock....
Got my samples estimated for AG today- here they are on my trunk. Coastal is pretty darn close IMO but I’ll be sending the pic to Prismatic Powders just to see if there’s anything else to consider.

@Spart, seeing you’ve accepted every challenge, and then some,,,,,,would it be possible to remove the horizontal line between the R and 1? Keep the small horizontal line for the R? This is on the original non-R knob.

Thanks for considering!

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
@Spart, seeing you’ve accepted every challenge, and then some,,,,,,would it be possible to remove the horizontal line between the R and 1? Keep the small horizontal line for the R? This is on the original non-R knob.

Thanks for considering!
It's certainly possible, but with there already being two shift patterns and three cobras, I hope we aren't already making things too complicated for Billetworkz. It's a lot to keep straight.

I just looked at my original knob, and it does indeed have a horizontal line going to the R from the rest of the H pattern. There's a small, subtle break in it. But it's definitely there.

I'm not sure I've seen a shift pattern that lacks the horizontal line for reverse only?

ETA: also, with regard to matching AG, I'm not sure either one of those would ever be noticeable. It's not like you're going to remove the knob and take it outside the car to compare to the paint. Like, if I squint at that Coastal grey it almost disappears. Would be hard to tell with one 3D surface next to another 3D surface.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
It's certainly possible, but with there already being two shift patterns and three cobras, I hope we aren't already making things too complicated for Billetworkz. It's a lot to keep straight.

I just looked at my original knob, and it does indeed have a horizontal line going to the R from the rest of the H pattern. There's a small, subtle break in it. But it's definitely there.

I'm not sure I've seen a shift pattern that lacks the horizontal line for reverse only?

ETA: also, with regard to matching AG, I'm not sure either one of those would ever be noticeable. It's not like you're going to remove the knob and take it outside the car to compare to the paint. Like, if I squint at that Coastal grey it almost disappears. Would be hard to tell with one 3D surface next to another 3D surface.
Thanks @Spart. Totally understand and appreciate your expertise! Agree w your comments on the Coastal.

Tw00sh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 1965 Mustang Coupe
I am curious to see that the Red with black looks like installed.

Sponsored

jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I am curious to see that the Red with black looks like installed.
I have one coming. Will post pics when I get it.

OP
OP
Spart

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Given the positive response I would imagine their order volume had a tick up. Might try emailing them.

Bcobb85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Just put my order in for one (same as OPs) and was quoted 3 weeks. After dealing with Anarchy Motive for my previous knob, this should be a cake walk, lol. Excited to see some pics of others while I wait so hopefully you guys get them soon.
Sponsored