Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Just got off the phone with Ford Performance, my GT350 was built 3-4-2019, and has been sitting with hundreds of cars waiting for the famous STEERING WHEEL. He said he was at the factory in Flat Rock yesterday and saw a lot full of Mustangs without any STEERING WHEELS. So Ford has 1-3k of Mustangs without STEERING WHEELS! He cordially told me to "Be Patient Grasshopper" The strike is over for the STEERING WHEELS I guess they have a lot of catching up to do to install the STEERING WHEELS on a lot of Mustangs.
I called Ford and told them to drop ship my car without the steering wheel and Cup 2's if necessary. They had a good laugh. Ford would be better off getting their steering wheels in the future from Guatemala. Just saying.

The whole steering wheel issue sounds like a bad joke.
Sponsored

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Just got off the phone with Ford Performance, my GT350 was built 3-4-2019, and has been sitting with hundreds of cars waiting for the famous STEERING WHEEL. He said he was at the factory in Flat Rock yesterday and saw a lot full of Mustangs without any STEERING WHEELS. So Ford has 1-3k of Mustangs without STEERING WHEELS! He cordially told me to "Be Patient Grasshopper" The strike is over for the STEERING WHEELS I guess they have a lot of catching up to do to install the STEERING WHEELS on a lot of Mustangs.

Sitting outside or inside?:crying:

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
It sure does look great. Is the start button all red? Hard to tell from the pic.

Sponsored

GJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gina
Vehicle(s)
1987 Mustang GT 5.0 FOX, 2010 Ford Edge Sport, Recently sold 2014 GT/CS, OTW 2019 Shelby GT350
Hi...I'm new to your forum....hopefully I'm replying in the correct place.
I now see that I'm not alone in the waiting game.....which my patience is wearing thin:headbang:
I ordered my GT350 on 11/9, blend date 2/7, in production 2/15, ETA 3/6 (which obviously didn't happen) and I have the "shortage message" on the tracking site.
Congrats to those that have received their Shelby's.....hopefully FORD will have all the others without steering wheels complete and shipped soon:crying:

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
It hurts even more that I don't have a new ETA.

Love those seats. It will be worth it when it comes.
Same for me... I wish they would say something about a EDD... Even if it is way out there. Sometimes I feel like my car will never arrive.

Reactions: GJB

Sponsored

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
Hi...I'm new to your forum....hopefully I'm replying in the correct place.
I now see that I'm not alone in the waiting game.....which my patience is wearing thin:headbang:
I ordered my GT350 on 11/9, blend date 2/7, in production 2/15, ETA 3/6 (which obviously didn't happen) and I have the "shortage message" on the tracking site.
Congrats to those that have received their Shelby's.....hopefully FORD will have all the others without steering wheels complete and shipped soon:crying:
Hi and welcome to the club. I have almost the exact same dates as you so our cars are probably sitting right beside each other. My dealer told me end of this month but Ford Performance has no ETA for me. I was originally expecting this car late April until they gave me ETA of 3/24 so I got excited for no reason last month. I think my patience will run out by end of this month before I'm gonna start getting worried about when I'll get the car. Mostly because I want to spend a lot of May till end of August driving this car and taking a few road trips.

vancouver_voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
GT350 2019
not the intent at all! I wanted to see pics like this since I ordered... they look different in real life then any of the pics I'd seen yet... thought you guys would want to see too!
I don't think anyone is taking it personally. In fact I wouldn't mind more. :)