bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
His 18 was bought back for issues, so it cost him VERY little, or nothing to move to a 19. We also have no idea what his wife does. The price of a pair of tires is nothing vs having to get 2 flights. He also got a deal on the tires, they were already used, not new.
You seam to know the guy extremely well. Which one are you in his or stangmode videos?
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
His 18 was bought back for issues, so it cost him VERY little, or nothing to move to a 19. We also have no idea what his wife does. The price of a pair of tires is nothing vs having to get 2 flights. He also got a deal on the tires, they were already used, not new.
I'm just saying I'm not going to be surprised when he posts videos of fixing his car sooner than later. Stangmode broke a half shaft and was fixed and running again super fast. I'll admit that video cracked me up when he went to launch and nothing but broken. Not to laugh at others misfortune but he knew what he was doing and took the risk. I'll also admit I'm looking forward to Z13 inspecting his car to see what all got damaged. Insurance will likely take care of it but it would be cool to see him fix it all. Can't help it, I'm hooked on the drama hahahah.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
You seam to know the guy extremely well. Which one are you in his or stangmode videos?
Wow your so bad at trolling that you re-use lines now in the same thread. Amazing.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I'm just saying I'm not going to be surprised when he posts videos of fixing his car sooner than later. Stangmode broke a half shaft and was fixed and running again super fast. I'll admit that video cracked me up when he went to launch and nothing but broken. Not to laugh at others misfortune but he knew what he was doing and took the risk. I'll also admit I'm looking forward to Z13 inspecting his car to see what all got damaged. Insurance will likely take care of it but it would be cool to see him fix it all. Can't help it, I'm hooked on the drama hahahah.
I also get the impression that Stangmode makes more money.

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
Not a fan of the guy. Most of his video's he has no idea what he is talking about. I have no issue with guys trying to make money off youtube or social media but at least be aware that others are watching your videos trying to learn something so all the bad info coming out of your mouth exacerbates the problem. Not to mention if you have to go in the hole to make a 15 hour drive you shouldn't be making the 15 hour drive. sucks but at least he wasn't hurt.

Sponsored

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
At least this is better than the kids (kids to me is high school or lower) having a million subscribers with daily vlogs that just go add content like.. oh I have a camera set up to act like I just woke up.. I just took a nice shit.. I'm going with my mom in her Range Rover I bought her to the grocery store..
LOL, I did vlogs like that, and made a ton of money, but mine were well done. That, and I didn't tag along with my mom, I was a bit older when youtube started. Your comment made me laugh out loud. Good job sir!

Rothgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That Youtuber made a video about him ceramic coating his car, but didn't upload the paint correction process or application of the coating -- he just showed us the results after the car was done. What a waste of a video. Zander13 SCREAMS clickbait.
I'm actually in the middle of doing this as we speak.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wow your so bad at trolling that you re-use lines now in the same thread. Amazing.
Im just wondering how long its going to take you to own up? You posted the video mining for hits. Your from the same area as stangmode and zan. You seam to have all the insider info. Were you at atco with those boys last Tuesday? I seen the clown posse there. Its not gonna be real hard to figure all this out. When the guy with the bullit shows up with em.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Im just wondering how long its going to take you to own up? You posted the video mining for hits. Your from the same area as stangmode and zan. You seam to have all the insider info. Were you at atco with those boys last Tuesday? I seen the clown posse there. Its not gonna be real hard to figure all this out. When the guy with the bullit shows up with em.
Stangmode is in NJ, you probalby live closer to him than I do, least he's in your state. and Zander is from like 13hrs away. I haven't been to atco is over 7yrs. The "great detective" here somehow missed that the video I posted included him saying he had to drive 13hrs home because he was up for a YouTubers gathering?? LOL

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Not really he is making tons of money from YouTube. Look at this thread alone. All that juicy watch time. And I’m sure some in this thread are buying some merch.

I've never bought any merch from him. I highly doubt anyone here has either. I subscribed for about a month until I got fet-up of the clickbait titles of his videos and how immature an uneducated he sounds when he talks cars and racing. I'm by no means an authority on these subjects, but he just sounds so.....not knowing what the fuck he is talking about. He doesn't even work on his own cars at all. Also, taking his camera from dealership to dealership pretending to buy cars got old really fast. He is desperately trying to be the next 'Tall Guy Car Reviews'. I really don't think he earns that much from youtube. Maybe he breaks 40K a year or so... From what I can tell, he still lives at home with mom and dad and doesn't own any hard assets.

He actually had a video discussing how he bought the mustang - completely financed at a high rate + some insurance on top to cover payments or something- very poor financial sense.

Yeah, I saw that video too. He didn't seem to know how financing worked, let alone any negotiation skills. Funny thing is he was interviewed on another youtuber's channel taking a question on how he could afford a Challenger Hellcat and a new 18' GT at such a young age. He gave some extremely vague answer of playing the stock market and investing in pharmaceutical companies. It was at that point I wished the interviewer asked him if he made more money in a Bear market vs a Bull market, just to call him out on it. I personally think he just inherited some money from a dead relative and he is just burning through the cash. I'll check his channel out again in a few years and see if he owns these cars.

Getting back on topic here...

I felt bad for Zander. I do sub to his channel and I like the fact that he works on his own car and I've learned a couple of things about my car through him and guys like Michael Mac. I can see how some people could get upset at the donations the guy got when he live streamed from that gastation. In the 20 minutes of the video I watched I think I saw over 300-400 dollars get donated to him. Wow. I do think that he will get back on his feet soon. I don't fault him at all for hitting some debris in the road. I've been in a similar situation myself and these things can happen at the blink of an eye.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm actually in the middle of doing this as we speak.
I have done a 30 min+ video of the steps I did :p on the decimal I have so far made 0.08 USD on it lol

as a note I make the videos to hopefully spread some knowledge (and because it's fun) not in it for the money obviously haha

Last edited:

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Must be the same people who watch the unboxing videos of HD Tvs? hahahaha!
If you haven't watched iJustin unbox an HD TV how you are alive ?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP

bnightstar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hristofor
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fiesta 1.25i, 2017 GB Ford Mustang GT PP Premium
Vehicle Showcase
You're supposed to unbox them?
My other passion is home cinema so I bought 55" LG C8 for Christmas. So I watched tons of unboxing of OLED HD TV's and iJustin is just smoking hot so why not :)

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY