THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Sup all, another Bullitt showed up at CarMax, this one in Fresno CA, 1K miles and 46K tag...did it belong to anyone here? VIN returns search of Lithia Ford Fresno. CarFax shows no lien, so I'm assuming buyer paid cash as it shows up as personal....if you previously owned I think we'd all be interested in knowing why you let it go...same with the black one previously on CarMax.
Sponsored

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Any thoughts? More interested in why someone would purchase cash in Jan 2019 and then sell it to CarMax in March...

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
I’m having it transferred to my local dealer. The auto check shows no lien and the rep said the same thing most likely cash transaction and then the owner sold it to Carmax.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I’m having it transferred to my local dealer. The auto check shows no lien and the rep said the same thing most likely cash transaction and then the owner sold it to Carmax.
that just means that Carmax paid off the loan.

Sponsored

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
If there was a loan on the car it would have been marked with a lienholder, correct? There's no lienholder shown here, I'll google some more.

Last edited:

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Maybe its the Russians doing moneylaundering????

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
honestly, anytime I see anything like this that's the first thing that comes into my mind. That or someone who just has too much money and doesn't know what to do with it. If I end up buying it, I'll post some pics and get some more details if I can.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
There's some fickle people that like dumping new cars for a huge loss. I saw it all the time at a Porsche dealer I used to work at about 10 years ago. For some, they bought without getting permission from the wife and end up being forced to fire sell it. Others drive it around the block a few times, decide they don't like it, and trade it back in.

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
That’s pretty wild. Another DHG just showed up today on Carmax in SC, under 1K miles and same price but this shows a lienholder or other. Holding out that the one I transferred is a winner even if it has a front plate drilled into the bumper :crying:

Sponsored

Ron303

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just did a quick check. There are 15 used Bullitts on cars.com. Many with less than 1,000 miles.

Ron

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Hmmm...wonder why. So pumped, it should be here Sunday. Might be joining the Bullitt crew.

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Guys, I’m looking over the pics for this one and I need some opinions. I’m the type of person to blow stuff out of context. I haven’t seen the car in person but already thinking this is going to turn me off. What do you guys think, did the dealer screw this up and drill the holes crooked in the bumper for the plates? Or is it the camera angle?

I know there’s bumper plugs for these holes but if the holes are crooked I think it’s going to be an obvious eye sore. Wonder if I can get Carmax to patch and paint it. Thought?
0251A5B2-0DA9-4FEE-A473-2F1C4CF3A019.png

OP
OP
THE_AHJ

THE_AHJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Damn...I’ll go look at it but I’m thinking this is a bust, shit.
Sponsored