GT350R on track chasing Ford GT

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I'm speaking from experience, if you don't want to wait for point bys, then run in groups that have super advanced groups where point bys are optional. I've run with half million dollar cars... including Ford GTs.
[/QUOTE]

We were speaking about this one particular event which was private and obviously had a no pass unless point by:captain:
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Event rules were posted at the beginning of the video.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Both him and the female Shelby youtuber that have been posted to this site are a joke.
As of yesterday, he was denied the GT he was after.

I agree most of his stuff is click bait, however something tells me his pro Ford attitude is going bye bye.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
As of yesterday, he was denied the GT he was after.

I agree most of his stuff is click bait, however something tells me his pro Ford attitude is going bye bye.
Yeah I don't see that attitude staying either.

I should elaborate a little on my previous statement as to sound like less of an ass (maybe). Both him and the other youtuber I mentioned have tried to sell their audience on the idea that they afford all of their cars from careers that do not make the amount of money they allude to. I have no issues with someone having their car bought for them, nobody is going to turn that down obviously but you have to own up to it. It's disrespectful both to the person that bought it and to the audience.

As far as she (other youtuber) is concerned, my opinion is she's a cam girl disguised as a car channel. Nobody is seriously trying to sell a "Track time" video that's 13 minutes long with less than a minute and a half of track. That's off-topic though.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Give this kid a DCT GT 500 and the GT driver will have no choice but let him pass! Personally I thought the video was straight up click bait but he obviously knows how to get the views so good for him.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Give this kid a DCT GT 500 and he will be passing that GT!
Apparently it's all a bunch of BS and crap.

People have commented here on this forum that it is "family" money and not his own that buys these cars for him. That's fine if it were the case, but why hide behind so called YouTube revenue?

I'm tired of the click bait tactics to up the views and subscribers. No more.

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
From this thread, it was not the owner of the GT driving. So whoever was driving it was at 6 7 or 8/10ths as it's not his 1/2 million dollar car.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Apparently it's all a bunch of BS and crap.

People have commented here on this forum that it is "family" money and not his own that buys these cars for him. That's fine if it were the case, but why hide behind so called YouTube revenue?

I'm tired of the click bait tactics to up the views and subscribers. No more.
Agree, like it or not it's what the internet has become.

Sorry, edit was because I spelled agree wrong. I'm sure some one would of just had to point that out. Gotta love the internet!

Last edited:

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
To help clear the air... this "kid" is not a bad driver... he has way more skill than I do, but his boasts are way off! as most of us know. Last year he posted a youtube video on the same track where he claimed he out ran another Ford GT in his GT350R. I know the person who was driving that particular Ford GT, as do some of us here know as well (Michael, the president of Norcal Shelby). Michael was driving the Ford GT at maybe 50% when this "kid" said he out drove the Ford GT in his GT350R. This was all to help boost his Youtube ratings and thus his $$$. Yes, you can make a crap load of money with a "creditable" youtube channel. Why? because dumbasses like us post these outrageous youtube claims on other social media outlets... like this one. haha!
Sponsored