Sponsored

So much suck for Zander13

Flare65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
That Youtuber made a video about him ceramic coating his car, but didn't upload the paint correction process or application of the coating -- he just showed us the results after the car was done. What a waste of a video. Zander13 SCREAMS clickbait.

Wanna see some real click bait? Motortube on youtube is some rich young kid desperately trying to make a career making car videos. Bought a 18' GT, owns a Hellcat (he claims its 1,000 horsepower). Constantly teases his audience that he is going to buy some super car and now claims he is getting a GT500. Every title to his video is clickbait. I really don't understand where he gets his money for cars and parts...
Sponsored

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Wanna see some real click bait? Motortube on youtube is some rich young kid desperately trying to make a career making car videos. Bought a 18' GT, owns a Hellcat (he claims its 1,000 horsepower). Constantly teases his audience that he is going to buy some super car and now claims he is getting a GT500. Every title to his video is clickbait. I really don't understand where he gets his money for cars and parts...
He actually had a video discussing how he bought the mustang - completely financed at a high rate + some insurance on top to cover payments or something- very poor financial sense.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
He actually had a video discussing how he bought the mustang - completely financed at a high rate + some insurance on top to cover payments or something- very poor financial sense.
Not really he is making tons of money from YouTube. Look at this thread alone. All that juicy watch time. And I’m sure some in this thread are buying some merch.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be sure to view a video or two of his, but I can't stand clickbait (especially when the title of the video translates to only a minute of content).

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Must be my late middle age, but I have never heard of the guy. Well to be truthful, unless it is a video about F1/vintage/ GT4 racing or engine/race car building, I probably won't be watching it. However, I did click on this as I was curious (clickbait?) but he sat their for God knows how long and didn't say one word so I shut it off. He did look Iike he was crying but that wasn't enough to keep me hooked I guess, must be my ADD. :D

Sorry the guy wrecked his car as that is can be detrimental to your demeanor for sure. The video looked to be almost 30min; did he actually talk about an accident for 30min and people sit there and watch it? I guess I find it more implausible people can sit and watch a guy not say anything for 30min.

Must be the same people who watch the unboxing videos of HD Tvs? hahahaha!
That video is an aberration and not like his others. This damage to his car obviously upset him.

I'll admit that he and especially Stangmode do have some clickbait titles. I think they are anxious to grow their subscribers and taking some shortcuts unfortunately.

That being said, a majority of his content is pretty easy to watch and informative.

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
If you can't talk to a speaker while driving, you shouldn't be driving. You also shouldn't be using the radio or drive with a passenger. Or do you insist your passenger sits next to you silent at all times?
I'm going to agree with this. Using speaker-phone is really no more distracting than having a passenger in the car. Hell, with some passengers it could be less distracting.

One difference is, though, that a good passenger can do things for you while you're driving, to help you focus on the road. Pop the top on a new bottle of water, choose music for you, GPSing, Wazing etc. But if you're on speaker phone and also dialing numbers, checking texts (or texting!!), looking at e-mails, etc., then you're dangerous.

A BT phone call? Sure, that's fine. But that's not where lots of people stop with their phone-fuckery while they're driving.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
What makes you think they wouldn't do that anyway? I see a lot of people on the road and NOT on a phone that still can't drive.
Doesn't mean it's used, also I'd say being a contractor for one of the big 3 finance firms is a "real" contractor.
20+years so far.
Keep on keeping on.....
Your to smart and a way better driver than most
Until

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Regardless of what you think about his channel or what caused his accident, the thing that bugs me is that he specifically made the video to beg for donations to get home as he says he has no money. If you don't have the money to go on a road trip to place race cars with your friends and be able to comfortably pay for yourself to get home if something catastrophic happens, then you probably shouldn't be taking the road trip to go play race car.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Regardless of what you think about his channel or what caused his accident, the thing that bugs me is that he specifically made the video to beg for donations to get home as he says he has no money. If you don't have the money to go on a road trip to place race cars with your friends and be able to comfortably pay for yourself to get home if something catastrophic happens, then you probably shouldn't be taking the road trip to go play race car.
Thank you! Anyone want to fix my car if it breaks? Maybe they should quit abusing their YouTube money maker. If they can’t afford to fix it. Or maybe at least learn how to drive so sh!t don’t break so often. I guess when you claim you got a 10 second car. Then it takes you an entire season to prove it’ll run 10.999. You do what you gotta do.

Sponsored

ChromaticGrey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Grey
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP1
I'm not seeing the begging. He does youtube to make money doing something he enjoys. It's no secret. He started a live video because a lot of his viewers like staying up to date on his car, this was about as up to date as it gets. Plus may as well interact with your followers while you sit there waiting for a tow. People donated, he said thank you and he appreciates it. Sounds like a good use of his time to me.
Do i think youtubers make a lot of money to do things that I pay to do for fun? Yeah, but i'm not gonna dog on them for sharing their experience. If i could get paid for working on my car, and doing fun shit with my friends, i'd do it in a heart beat.

It is interesting to me that this thread has 80 replies, certainly a polarizing topic.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
Thank you! Anyone want to fix my car if it breaks? Maybe they should quit abusing their YouTube money maker. If they can’t afford to fix it. Or maybe at least learn how to drive so sh!t don’t break so often. I guess when you claim you got a 10 second car. Then it takes you an entire season to prove it’ll run 10.999. You do what you gotta do.
I'm not seeing the begging. He does youtube to make money doing something he enjoys. It's no secret. He started a live video because a lot of his viewers like staying up to date on his car, this was about as up to date as it gets. Plus may as well interact with your followers while you sit there waiting for a tow. People donated, he said thank you and he appreciates it. Sounds like a good use of his time to me.
Do i think youtubers make a lot of money to do things that I pay to do for fun? Yeah, but i'm not gonna dog on them for sharing their experience. If i could get paid for working on my car, and doing fun shit with my friends, i'd do it in a heart beat.

It is interesting to me that this thread has 80 replies, certainly a polarizing topic.
I did not see him begging for money to get home either...although I admit to fast forwarding a lot of it.

He did request help in spreading his channel to increase his YT profits to help with any repair costs that might come up that is not covered by insurance.

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
I did not see him begging for money to get home either...although I admit to fast forwarding a lot of it.

He did request help in spreading his channel to increase his YT profits to help with any repair costs that might come up that is not covered by insurance.
It was one of the first things he said. He stated that he was making the video so that you could see what happened to the car and because he was stranded with no money so wanted viewers to donate,etc... so he could get home.... I would call that begging for money and that was his only reason to make this particular video....

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
It was one of the first things he said. He stated that he was making the video so that you could see what happened to the car and because he was stranded with no money so wanted viewers to donate,etc... so he could get home.... I would call that begging for money and that was his only reason to make this particular video....
I bet he'll get home and fixed no problem at all weather people give him money or not. I think of it like a dog that gets table scraps, only takes one time and then weather he's hungry or not he's there at the table whenever you are, even if you never fed him those scraps. It's all about drumming up the drama. Look at his house, his garage, getting a 19 after having an 18. I doubt he has to skip meals. He's just doing him with approval and disapproval but still getting paid. He's posted a few more videos and his latest one is of a car meet before he drove home. Lots of cool cars to see, positive environment, and notably Z13 finishing off his drag tires (more expense).

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I bet he'll get home and fixed no problem at all weather people give him money or not. I think of it like a dog that gets table scraps, only takes one time and then weather he's hungry or not he's there at the table whenever you are, even if you never fed him those scraps. It's all about drumming up the drama. Look at his house, his garage, getting a 19 after having an 18. I doubt he has to skip meals. He's just doing him with approval and disapproval but still getting paid. He's posted a few more videos and his latest one is of a car meet before he drove home. Lots of cool cars to see, positive environment, and notably Z13 finishing off his drag tires (more expense).
His 18 was bought back for issues, so it cost him VERY little, or nothing to move to a 19. We also have no idea what his wife does. The price of a pair of tires is nothing vs having to get 2 flights. He also got a deal on the tires, they were already used, not new.
Sponsored