Sponsored

Any one using meth with gen3 whipple? Does it help when pulleying down?

Chris Barnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Sorry, Mine is using the MAP sensor and isn't tied into the MAF at all. May be because you are running a PD blower and I'm running a procharger? I would call Julio at Alky. Super nice guy that is always happy to help.
Sponsored

F1scamp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
I started piecing together a kit as well. Building a tank, Aem Map progressive controller, ProMeth pump and Nozzle, 6an feed to the pump, 4an line to solenoid and nozzle. Going to start with one nozzle and go from there. Would like to see some proof of concept, then maybe get a little more serious, pull the blower and add additional nozzles.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I started piecing together a kit as well. Building a tank, Aem Map progressive controller, ProMeth pump and Nozzle, 6an feed to the pump, 4an line to solenoid and nozzle. Going to start with one nozzle and go from there. Would like to see some proof of concept, then maybe get a little more serious, pull the blower and add additional nozzles.
Hey man we going to see u at one of our private track days this season??

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Boost sensor as in MAP sensor?
Don't have one on the ole KB setup, I figured the MAF would be the way to go
Sorry, Mine is using the MAP sensor and isn't tied into the MAF at all. May be because you are running a PD blower and I'm running a procharger? I would call Julio at Alky. Super nice guy that is always happy to help.
No setup has a MAP sensor itself, the Alky kit comes with it if you dont opt for it to be controlled via MAF. You tie in the Alky MAP sensor anywhere that you would connect a boost gauge.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Well, that would've been nice to have. Would've been an easy connection from the tube heading to the bypass valve on the KB.
But this kit supplied is looking to tie into the MAF signal somewhere. Just trying to figure out which wire to splice into.
Alky calls it a MAF freq-voltage converter

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Well, that would've been nice to have. Would've been an easy connection from the tube heading to the bypass valve on the KB.
But this kit supplied is looking to tie into the MAF signal somewhere. Just trying to figure out which wire to splice into.
Alky calls it a MAF freq-voltage converter
Hopefully you can find a wiring diagram for the MAF sensor to get this info. I purchased a service manual for our cars but its very disorganized. I'll try and see if I can find it for you later.

If not and you needed to switch to the MAP setup Im sure it couldn't be that expensive through Julio.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
That would be appreciated man. Not having much luck finding a schematic or info on the MAF connector.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
That would be appreciated man. Not having much luck finding a schematic or info on the MAF connector.
Post up updates as you go. Meth is on my radar as well but I’m going to probably hijack an oversized HE from Whipple to fab into my setup first.
Sponsored