honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I have been watching many videos on YouTube and gt350 with resonator delete still sounds different than the R. It seems like the R sounds more deeper and louder.
It depends on how the delete was done. Corsa resonator delete sounds different. I took mine to a shop where they cut the resonators out and just welded in straight pipes - sounds identical to the Rs I've run with locally. At leas to me.

Have not heard a shifteck system in person, yet.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
The R model exhaust system has the same 3 heat shields in place as the non-R GT350 does.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
As other post said it depends how it was done. I used the Corsa double helix delete and the pitch is higher IMO, which is what I was going for.

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Reopening this discussion from the dead. Can anyone provide me a good hose to use for the Shiftek X-Pipe? Just want to use what you've used already as you've gone through the process and have put miles on it.

Also, the Shiftek hasn't arrived yet so I don't know how many clamps it will need which is what is really driving this question.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Reopening this discussion from the dead. Can anyone provide me a good hose to use for the Shiftek X-Pipe? Just want to use what you've used already as you've gone through the process and have put miles on it.

Also, the Shiftek hasn't arrived yet so I don't know how many clamps it will need which is what is really driving this question.
Not sure what “hose” you’re referring to for the resonator delete. shiteck supplies everything you need for the install except the sawzall for the cutting required.
Here is a link to an install thread I did with pics.
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/shifteck-resonator-delete-x-pipe.1143295/

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Not sure what “hose” you’re referring to for the resonator delete. shiteck supplies everything you need for the install except the sawzall for the cutting required.
Here is a link to an install thread I did with pics.
https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/shifteck-resonator-delete-x-pipe.1143295/
I took a look at your pictures and saw the hose brand and model number. Superb. I'm about to buy a few right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Koehler-Enterprises-KE36SS-Clamp-Blister/dp/B00XAK5TJY
Sponsored