NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Guy not paying attention while driving, guy takes his sweet as time passing a truck and shit flies off said truck and fks up his car. Sucks but paying attention to driving is a necessary thing. I don't sit behind or beside trucks for more than a second. Fk truck drivers and other assholes not tarping their loads. Also, if I had a nose like that, I would change camera angles.:surprised:
Listening as much as I could bear, he said the object came from under the semi. That doesn't mean it fell off the semi.

Paying attention to what he was doing, instead of yakking on the phone like a teenage girl, might have helped.
Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
26mins?!
I like some YouTubers but not this. Prefer MattMoran or DudeinBlue. This is just a complete waste of time.

Regardless who it is I’m glad he’s ok.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
On the phone, following a semi-truck. Stay off the damn phone when you're driving, and don't follow semi-trucks.

It's a car, it can be repaired.

And yes, the YouTube thing is just ridiculous now. That dude was just mining for dollars, using his own misfortune to make $$. Which, it must be said, he will need to fix his ride.
My whole jobs requires me to be on speakerphone while driving to clients. Many do. It's why Bluetooth exists. Without it I'd be driving in a communication black hole for hours. That wouldn't be god for me, my team, or my clients.

Also my understanding is that the truck was in the lane next to him.

Generally the whole point of youtube is 2 things, to give information, and to make money when you can on the side off of it. I find it funny when people complain about individuals trying to use it to make money for their personal projects, but no one complains about say American Muscles videos, which are the same thing, just more professional. Or Alex(forget his name) that works with Lund posting constant dyno videos that are just him talking, sometimes even when driving his car. Seems hypocritical to me.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
26mins?!
I like some YouTubers but not this. Prefer MattMoran or DudeinBlue. This is just a complete waste of time.

Regardless who it is I’m glad he’s ok.
Well this video I think was a mix of him killing time waiting for the truck and trying to relax some stress. I'm sure views were a pat of it, but he clearly looks SUPER stressed out me, as I would be too.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
S* happens when you Drink & Drive.

Sponsored

90Notch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver GT PP1 A10
Side note - this is just another reason to have a dash cam. Could have not only reviewed footage to see if it was something that fell from the truck, but also had the tag and evidence to let their insurance/company eat the cost if it was.

I really, really need to quit being cheap and get one hahahaha.

anyjuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
So much hate. Unreal. Like nobody ever got stuck behind a Truck on a 10+ hour drive. What kind of video would you guys put out after your beloved car gets hurt. He can’t edit the video from his car while he waits for a tow truck. Maybe we should put ourselves in someone else’s shoes before we pat ourselves in the back about how we would have handled it.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
So much hate. Unreal. Like nobody ever got stuck behind a Truck on a 10+ hour drive. What kind of video would you guys put out after your beloved car gets hurt. He can’t edit the video from his car while he waits for a tow truck. Maybe we should put ourselves in someone else’s shoes before we pat ourselves in the back about how we would have handled it.
Well ya that's kind of the point in those posts but youre missing it...stop being a YT crybaby mining for hits and money, 26 minutes of boo-hoo BS. People have every opportunity to knock him for what he's doing.

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
hate to see it. but am I the only one confused at someone paying $50k for a car, but then not having enough cash in the bank to comfortably pay for a tow home and not have to ask for donations?

rebellovw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Well ya that's kind of the point in those posts but youre missing it...stop being a YT crybaby mining for hits and money, 26 minutes of boo-hoo BS. People have every opportunity to knock him for what he's doing.
Yeah trying to make a buck - what an idiot.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
hate to see it. but am I the only one confused at someone paying $50k for a car, but then not having enough cash in the bank to comfortably pay for a tow home and not have to ask for donations?
I had the same thoughts, but I also don't know what his job situation is. He may have lost a job recently or something after the purchase of the car. If so that would explain penny pinching. I myself had purchased a car then 8 months later my job was pulled out from under me. He may have been hoping that views would help pay for the trip. Or perhaps he is just bad with money.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
So much truth here. Glad to see a fellow Carolinian with some common sense and compassion. :fistbump:

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
The guy's microexpressions brand him as a jerk and a crook, not necessarily in that order.

If you don't like his twenty-six-minute whine, rememer you gave him permission to offend you.

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The guy's microexpressions brand him as a jerk and a crook, not necessarily in that order.

If you don't like his twenty-six-minute whine, rememer you gave him permission to offend you.
Yeah he has kinda "resting asshole face" but I have talked to a few other guys that met him and they said he was a cool friendly guy, just kinda twitchy.
Sponsored