Sponsored

What's your blend date if you're waiting for a steering wheel?

jholly36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Yeah, pretty much GregP as the only one not up to AS, if you assume the dealers notified them they didn't want the cars / dropped priority on yours and Bazzie's (locally) cancelled orders. The cars are already built, so they can't just "go away". It's reasonable to assume Ford's at least putting the "no longer urgent" cars aside and trying to get through cars that people are waiting for.

I'm sitting here waiting for a United Road Services truck to move mine the last 50 miles to the dealership. It's been showing as on the loading ramp waiting for a truck since Saturday afternoon at 1:30pm..
Lol so the Raiders of the Lost Ark scenario where they cannot possibly find cars for customers with grievances to get those done apparently does not apply to cancelled or low priority orders that can be found in the vast lot and set aside? Hmmmmmm

On a positive note - good luck with your final stages of delivery!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
My date just pulled in two days in the last few hours. Hopefully, that means it's actually on a truck.

Of course, the forecast for tomorrow now includes snow. :crazy:
Seriously, it does. And it's all my fault, as I moved around all the stuff in our shed on Saturday, putting the snowblower and all the shovels in the back behind all the lawn stuff.

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My date just pulled in two days in the last few hours. Hopefully, that means it's actually on a truck.
JUST CAME OFF THE TRUCK AT THE DEALERSHIP !!:rockon:

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
JUST CAME OFF THE TRUCK AT THE DEALERSHIP !!:rockon:
Congrats!!! Definitely post pix when you can. And tell us what you got, and what options. And what you think of them. Etc., etc., etc. :)

Yes, I gotta live vicariously thru you guys. I saw that some had their trackers update over the weekend; I've been checking, but I guess it's still a parts shortage for me, this time for the stupid train.

I especially want to see those beautiful wheels. Have never seen them in person, they're totally rare around here. Seriously, there's like 1, in yellow, for 50 miles around. Out of tons of PP1 cars on lots in and around town. Dealers just don't seem to want those wheels. Or haven't heard of them.

But I absolutely love them. Like them much better than the prior PP optional wheels, which were the same as the black but instead painted silver. Too many spokes for that; worked fine in black, but too busy I thought in silver.

Dang I'm getting impatient; I'm babbling... :crazy:

Sponsored

1bads550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT pp, 17 Fiesta ST, 17 Focus ST, 03 Mustang GT
Feel you guys pain with the steering wheels now lol moved back for a 3rd time now.. ordered Jan 28th, and moved back again till May 1st eta now... wish I could drive and just go pick it up
02DB5EBE-26A5-43F4-9A96-AFAE824379C7.png

wacoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Feel you guys pain with the steering wheels now lol moved back for a 3rd time now.. ordered Jan 28th, and moved back again till May 1st eta now... wish I could drive and just go pick it up
02DB5EBE-26A5-43F4-9A96-AFAE824379C7.png
I'm not sure I'd trust the ETA on yours. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think it would take that long under normal circumstances. You're going to love that color. I have a '17 Ruby Red Mustang and the color is great. My only complaint is that I live in the country and it shows dirt and dust worse than white. But it's a very nice color.

crewdawg16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kona Blue Focus ST3, 2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP1
FPC confirmed mine is on a train and moving through Michigan now, estimated 14-20 days to arrive at dealership.

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT with black interior, manual transmission, premium plus, performance package 1, MagneRide, Active Exhaust, Safe & Smart, nickel wheels, spoiler delete, and the B&O sound system.

Covered in road dust and shipping protection, but ready to go. 4.5 miles on the odometer when it came off the truck. We added a few to that after I got to the dealership.

Paperwork's done, but with prep and registration (because you need to get real plates from the registry in MA), I won't be picking it up until Thursday. And since it's supposed to snow (but quickly melt) tomorrow, I'm good with that.

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

Sponsored

jholly36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Kona Blue GT with black interior, manual transmission, premium plus, performance package 1, MagneRide, Active Exhaust, Safe & Smart, nickel wheels, spoiler delete, and the B&O sound system.

Covered in road dust and shipping protection, but ready to go. 4.5 miles on the odometer when it came off the truck. We added a few to that after I got to the dealership.

Paperwork's done, but with prep and registration (because you need to get real plates from the registry in MA), I won't be picking it up until Thursday. And since it's supposed to snow (but quickly melt) tomorrow, I'm good with that.

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG
Absolutely Gorgeous!! Congrats!!

OP
OP
Zooks527

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely Gorgeous!! Congrats!!
Thank you. The Kona Blue really pops. Hey, shouldn't you be updating the description of your car at your avatar?

And the tracking page has already updated to "Delivered". NOW it gets accurate! :facepalm:

Capture.PNG

jholly36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thank you. The Kona Blue really pops. Hey, shouldn't you be updating the description of your car at your avatar?

And the tracking page has already updated to "Delivered". NOW it gets accurate! :facepalm: ]
I struggled with choosing Kona vs Velocity blue - since the Kona is really fantastic too!

I still have a Honda but yes you are correct I need to update my avatar, maybe put in a photo...
Lol glad the tracker is working for you lol

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Kona Blue GT
Dayam that looks sweet! I really like a medium-darkish blue, but my current ride is just a little lighter than Kona Blue, and I've had it for awhile, so need something different.

Those wheels really pop. Really sharp. The all-black ones would've gotten washed out with the dark color, IMO.

crewdawg16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kona Blue Focus ST3, 2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT PP1
Very nice, I already have a 2017 focus st in Kona Blue so I went with the Ruby Red on the mustang. That’s a great looking car!
Sponsored