papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
You are correct about the silly luxury tax (this is only in Italy..), but I thought that military personnel in american bases in Italy get applied the US taxation system - I know that they get gas at US prices in italian gas stations..
Sponsored

s550cano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
You are correct about the silly luxury tax (this is only in Italy..), but I thought that military personnel in american bases in Italy get applied the US taxation system - I know that they get gas at US prices in italian gas stations..
The way I understood, our first vehicle is allowed american taxes, the second would be subject to italian taxes. If I end up being wrong, and it's for all vehicles owned by American's, I will definitely send for my Stang.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Oh, understood. Anyway, I hope you will have a nice stay here :)

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We have any meets for 2020?

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
After waiting six months, I finally took delivery of my GT 5.0 2020 a few days ago. Arrived at Madrid airport, then straight to the Ford dealer.

Ah, the feeling when I first pushed start and felt the engine rumble ... gives sex a good run for it's money I can say. Then a 500+ km drive home, which was great all the way. Rented an eco-boost model for a week in the usa some years ago (ordered manual, but Budget cheated me and delivered automatic), but this is sure a different beast. And the brakes ... they feel fabulous.

Keeping it at 4,000 rpm or below for now, hard though that is. Can barely wait till 1500 km has passed and I can open her up a bit.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
After waiting six months, I finally took delivery of my GT 5.0 2020 a few days ago. Arrived at Madrid airport, then straight to the Ford dealer.

Ah, the feeling when I first pushed start and felt the engine rumble ... gives sex a good run for it's money I can say. Then a 500+ km drive home, which was great all the way. Rented an eco-boost model for a week in the usa some years ago (ordered manual, but Budget cheated me and delivered automatic), but this is sure a different beast. And the brakes ... they feel fabulous.

Keeping it at 4,000 rpm or below for now, hard though that is. Can barely wait till 1500 km has passed and I can open her up a bit.

Congratulations!
Disfruta el mĂşsculo Americano

Sponsored

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Corona Virus?

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So how is everybody doing?

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Doing just great here in Copenhagen. Just waiting on spring to arrive.
I'm not too affected by all this Corona stuff, and are still able to work as normal, tho alot of Denmark is semi shut down.
On a car related note, I'm waiting on a carbon diffuser from AC. I've had to wait 5 months for the first one, and when it showed up, it was cracked in the bottom corner. So they will make me a new one and ship it. My hopes are not high, that it will be here before July.
But then its time for some more carbon goodies, skirts and GT350R wing, some colorful tribars from DD, PP1 gauges, ceramic brakes, quadtips for my AWE cat-back, and some other small stuff.

Hope everyone is okay out there
Sponsored