How many have actual deals made?

What deals have actually been made?

• Total voters

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
I don't see many people admitting to paying an ADM..considering the ribbing ADM payers seem to receive from the entitled.
So much this^^^^^^

There will be a ton of people paying ADM but lying and saying they got it at retail.
Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I don't believe any of the MSRP poll responses. Maybe in 2 years, but not now.

A sales manager I've dealt with for the past decade, and have a great relationship with, is telling me that they have people stacked up putting money down just to get a place in line to pay MSRP + ADM. The 1st year is going to be ugly, ADM-wise.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

A sales manager I've dealt with for the past decade, and have a great relationship with, is telling me that they have people stacked up putting money down just to get a place in line to pay MSRP + ADM. The 1st year is going to be ugly, ADM-wise.
I personally know of people on this forum who worked MSRP deals. They were just smart enough to get ahead of it.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang

There is at least one I know of with an msrp agreement on here with a dealer I know.

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
I personally know of people on this forum who worked MSRP deals. They were just smart enough to get ahead of it.
There is at least one I know of with an msrp agreement on here with a dealer I know.
The exceptions that prove the rule?

I'm going to go with Occam's Razor on this one. The simplest and most likely answer is most people are lying. What what? Lying on the internet for worthless social points?!?!?! Never happened in history!:crackup:

Sponsored

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Well, I take it back. Of the poll respondents, Epiphany almost certainly has an MSRP deal worked out. When you look at the poll results though, with 14 out of 18 respondents saying they are getting one at MSRP, lets just say that I am extremely doubtful.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'd be lying if I said I had anything other than an MSRP agreement. Part of the deal meant letting go of my GT350 well over a year ago but it landed me a deal with about the classiest dealer I have ever done business with.

chill66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500
I’m not lying either. I got my 2016 GT350, ordered in August of 2015, at MSRP. I’m purchasing from the same dealership. It’s a gentlemen’s agreement at this point for MSRP, but so was the first order. Sure, people can and will lie, but this is actually the second dealership that I know of willing to sell at MSRP.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

I'm going to go with Occam's Razor on this one. The simplest and most likely answer is most people are lying. What what? Lying on the internet for worthless social points?!?!?! Never happened in history!:crackup:
They (plural) happen to be friends of mine, so no, I don't think they are lying.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I have an MSRP deal if I want it, which I'll probably do, but it depends of final specs, if respectable, ill probably order the day banks open. I'll keep the 350R too. I took the 350R out yesterday for the first time this year and I'm still cant believe how well they nailed it. We'll see how well the GT500 compares in the fun category. I'll probably sell outright fairly quickly, after a couple thousand miles. Wife doesnt know yet, I'll fill her in after I order it. :)

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I used the word exceptions. Which is also plural.
No offense taken, but there are people who saw this coming and got ahead of it.

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang

Did I saw the exception was the rule? he said he didn't believe people were getting cars at MSRP. Plain and simple truth is, they are.

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
I have a dealer in IA that the owner NEVER charges ADM that I'm on the list for.

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
No offense taken, but there are people who saw this coming and got ahead of it.
Yeah, I'm one of them. Mine is MSRP. Of course people are getting them at MSRP. Or at least as far as they know right now they're getting them at MSRP. When those dealers start getting offered $25K+...........some of them will change their pricing even if it means burning a customer. But yes, at the end of the day, of course there will be people getting them at MSRP. I'd wager more pay over MSRP than don't simply because there are enough people that will pay over without batting an eye. There are a lot of people that can throw down $100K+ like they just ran to the store for milk. The ADM doesn't bother them.

And again, the internet factor. Where talking big and lying is par for the course.:like:
Sponsored