Sponsored

NFG19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT PP1
Nice car! I wish I could own multiple cars the challengers look amazing! I’ve been a diehard mustang guy but damn I love those challengers! It would be green of course lol with the shaker hood. I should have stayed in school and been an engineer or something in IT.:headbang:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I just dont get it with these big boat challengers, dodge keeps making models and people keep buying them.

I heard dodge is making a challenger ACR too.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
They just announced the limited edition 50 year anniversary addition yesterday. It looks bad ass with a body colored shaker, flat back hood, roof and trunk and 3 new colors. It does sound a little pricey at 5-6k, but I would like to see what it ends up costing since it may cancel out some of the other options I was wanting anyway. Too bad no power bump or 426, but it does have a CAI at least.

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder which of the big three will make a 7.0L revival on a street legal car.

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There were rumors Dodge may bring back the 426, but now looks like they are going in the other direction with a turbo 6, but could produce about 525hp.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I just dont get it with these big boat challengers, dodge keeps making models and people keep buying them.
Because they totally look the part. And they are (too?) comfortable. Not a road course car (slip and slide around in the seat) Go drive one with the handling pack (electronic Bilstein) and big brakes and manual trans. It's surprisingly competent but you definitely feel that the car is big and 'remote'.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Because they totally look the part. And they are (too?) comfortable. Not a road course car (slip and slide around in the seat) Go drive one with the handling pack (electronic Bilstein) and big brakes and manual trans. It's surprisingly competent but you definitely feel that the car is big and 'remote'.

You're right on, most people are buying a __street__car__. If it's fast, comfy, roomy, easy to get in/out, "looks the part", and is reasonable (per your excellent choice of words) competent, it's a winner. Most buyers don't do some deep dive into the underlying platform, or are they concerned about the age of that platform. This rides nice, I stand on the gas, it goes fast, at my most extreme driving around 6/10ths, it feels pretty good.

Sold!

1mic

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If im in a market for a car of that size, it would definitely be a charger. I just looked up the length of this car and surprised to find out that its longer than an Mercedes E-class wagon.

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I think the Chargers look decent too, especially the new widebody scat pack. They are more aerodynamic, but weigh about the same and I have no need for 4 doors. Now if they only made something like it with 2 doors, awd and maybe that new turbo 6 with over 500 hp...

17 Fusion Sport 2.7TT AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
A stock Scat Pack 1320 runs 11.7 and lists for $46k.

A stock Mustang GT runs 12.1 and lists for $36k.

You don't need $10k to make up 4/10 second ...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I like their ads for Hemi engines too. Hopefully they won't follow Ford and do a Hem-E Challenger. And make it a CUV or something terrible like that.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
If they drop a 426 into the 1320 model my Mustang is probably history.....

I've got a hankering to order a B5 1320 with no options as it is, the bigger engine would be the final nudge off the cliff.

17 Fusion Sport 2.7TT AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
Just what the already heavy Challenger needs, a bigger engine sitting over the front wheels ...
Sponsored