Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got my color matched rocker panels back finally, been off for about two weeks now. Paint matches pretty well, but being lightning blue, the angles change it completely.
MVIMG_20190327_174531.jpg
Sponsored

Dubya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
showed my buddy launch control. installed my camber bolts up front so i can get an alignment tomorrow. keep debating on if i wanna do my 18 manifold, pmas and ngauge. really dont want to screw my warranty.

also a buddy of mine that works at edelbrock said he might need my car for testing. what they wanna test? i dunno. lol

FreedomPenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 2013 Scion tC.
Got my color matched rocker panels back finally, been off for about two weeks now. Paint matches pretty well, but being lightning blue, the angles change it completely.
MVIMG_20190327_174531.jpg
That looks sick, got more angles?

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
That looks sick, got more angles?
Not of them painted to color match yet, but I've got some others of when they were black with red pin stripe. Here's a roller shot of it that a friend took the other day.
DSC05098.jpg

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
I did the center punch trick today on my Silverado today, been using it for years. Friday is my Mustangs turn. First oil change. Hope my ramps will get it up high enough.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Friday is my Mustangs turn. First oil change. Hope my ramps will get it up high enough.
I put my GT's front tires on 6 inch blocks and there is tons of room under the engine area for an oil change. Having the front end up also helps drain the engine very well. Mine takes about 1/2 quart more than the owner's manual spec to hit the full mark when it's drained with the front end up.

mwoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Convertible
Removed my Roush axle backs, and installed new Borla touring AB’s. Tomorrow’s drive will be the test to see if I like these better. One set or the other will be up for sale this weekend....

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Removed my Roush axle backs, and installed new Borla touring AB’s. Tomorrow’s drive will be the test to see if I like these better. One set or the other will be up for sale this weekend....
Curious on this … btw, give the new mufflers some time to build up with carbon to get a final sound profile.

Sponsored