Sponsored

Did you buy a Shelby and now wish you bought a Prius ?

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Maybe for the V12 version... :giggle:
a56v8h0yl8uz.jpg
You have GOT to be kidding me...

Btw, I was headed to get my emissions done today and I had a Prius do a ricer flyby on me. I'm thinking...why? I'm going EXACTLY the speed limit; everyone would expect me to be the douche on the road. Aren't Priuses supposed to be consumption conscious? Seriously, I've never seen such a focused group of overly aggressive drivers.
Sponsored

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro

Btw, I was headed to get my emissions done today and I had a Prius do a ricer flyby on me. I'm thinking...why? I'm going EXACTLY the speed limit; everyone would expect me to be the douche on the road. Aren't Priuses supposed to be consumption conscious? Seriously, I've never seen such a focused group of overly aggressive drivers.
Because for most Prius owners it's about "virtue signalling" and not actually conserving the environment. Just my .02...

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
You haven't met my dad. He's an aggressive driver and hates paying for gas, so he bought a Prius and drives around with the pedal to the floor and the "power" mode button pushed.

Wide-Open-Throttle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Max
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2005 GMC Canyon, 1967 Camaro
You haven't met my dad. He's an aggressive driver and hates paying for gas, so he bought a Prius and drives around with the pedal to the floor and the "power" mode button pushed.
LOL, or it could be that...

OP
OP
LFG_Cory

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
Parent have a Prius. There's something to be said when you can do 80 mph to Vegas from San Diego and only use $20.00 in gas.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
giphy.gif

The Prius can still get mediocre gas mileage if your drive like a dingle berry lol

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
Seriously, I've never seen such a focused group of overly aggressive drivers.
I would say at least 75% of the Priuses (Priui? Prius'? Priuseseses?) are driving aggressively or fast lane 10+ mph over the limit. The rest are hypermilers going 10 under.. doesn't seem to be an inbetween with those things.

Dominator961

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
18 GT350R
I’d rather drive a ugly ass, pos Prius than a smart car.

64Chevy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
1964 Chevy C10, 1998 BMW M3, 2008 Lotus Exige 240S, 2013 911 C4S, 2015 Wrangler Rubicon
Top gear did a test--they had the Stig drive a Prius as fast as possible around a track, and an M3 followed--the M3 got better gas milage in that situation.

I've decided I love Priuses--one, it keeps my blood pressure down, and two it is saving gas for the rest of us.

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Local dealer sold the last TRD, typeR, V-spec, Quad turbo W12 PriusRC our from under me with an $8.27 ADM. Pissed me off so badly I marched right out of there and to my closest Ford dealer and rolled out in my 350.

Mspeedster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue Track Pak
Hahahahahahaha! I haven't laughed that hard in a while! :crackup::cwl::giggle:

Thank you OP, that made my day! :clap:

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert

I WISH prius drivers drove that aggressive, would save so much headache.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Yes. Everytime I crank my R up I feel ashamed and scared of what my neighbors are thinking about me. Especially the Kommyfornian's for Beto transplants on my street. I usually idle by and try not pop the throttle as I go by their dwelling so as not to disturb their zin.

OP
OP
LFG_Cory

LFG_Cory

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cory
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHELBY GT350 LEAD FOOT GREY
C'mon now....who wouldn't drive this Prius?

Sponsored