• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana BNIB 2018+ Roush Phase 1 Supercharger kit

Richyys550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Selling a complete Roush Phase 1 Blower set up everything is brand new in the box no I won’t take 4500 and no I won’t take 4999 my price if firm at 5k I’m located in Louisville KY and I would like it picked up I can drive a little ways to meet. This kit includes everything needed for the Phase 1 set up brand new this is for a 2018+ mustang aka gen 3 coyote engine it will not fit on a prior 2018 car. This kit typically makes around 630hp on the roush tune and 680-690 on a different tune.
FE0D9147-12FC-404A-A437-B3CD8287D0C7.jpeg
Sponsored

Telvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I’m getting ready to buy one of these for my 2019 GT. Do you have all the paperwork so I can activate the warranty if I buy it? I would am planning to have my dealer to install one so I don’t void the factory car warranty. I will buy it if I’m able get confirmation it’s under warranty and I’m able to have it installed and my car warranty is intact. Can you advise? I’m in Lexington right now for business.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Good question
I might be interested as well

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Good price. Wish this was posted two weeks ago. Just had one installed last Thursday.

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
I have been in touch with member and we are trying to figure out something on the warranty but it seems like the warranty will not be able to be activated witch is scary !! Only because he also purchased it from another individual.

Sponsored

Telvis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I have been in touch with member and we are trying to figure out something on the warranty but it seems like the warranty will not be able to be activated witch is scary !! Only because he also purchased it from another individual.
Too bad... it would have been a good deal but I can’t take a chance on losing my warranty coverage. That’s worth more than the $2,800 price difference.

RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Too bad... it would have been a good deal but I can’t take a chance on losing my warranty coverage. That’s worth more than the $2,800 price difference.
I agree
A engine from Ford cost around 13k
Sponsored