Sponsored

Perf Pack 1 replica wheels available in decent sizes?

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Does anyone make a 19" PP replica wheel in 11"? It's completely pointless upgrading to a 1/2" wider wheel if the whole point is to be able to fit decent sized tires on the car.

Can't find any but would love to know if it's possible to get them
Sponsored

Bbarfoot14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone make a 19" PP replica wheel in 11"? It's completely pointless upgrading to a 1/2" wider wheel if the whole point is to be able to fit decent sized tires on the car.

Can't find any but would love to know if it's possible to get them
I agree with you for sure. You’ll see people fitting a 305 on those 10 inch reps but it’s pushing it.
As far as I can tell, that’s the best you’ll get in reps.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
For a full on replica, the OE LLC 10" wheels are your best option. And will work in a square setup without spacers.

But there are a lot of aftermarket wheels with a fairly similar spoke design. Plenty with wider than 10" sizes. Just get them in black and your wife probably won't notice you dropped $5k on new wheels and tires.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bubba Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Oh shell notice. I was hoping to put the oem rears on the front with 5mm spacers, sell the oem fronts and buy an 11 inch wide replica rear and some 305 nittos :(

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Just buy a full set of SVE wheels in your choice of style. Very good value. I would keep the stock wheels as winter wheels. Having an extra set of wheels and tires can be very useful. But selling them as a set will probably be easier and get a better price than trying to just sell the less desirable fronts.
Sponsored