Sponsored

Borla exhaust systems are now available for the 2015 Mustang from Southern Car Parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Guys,

You probably don’t need me to tell you this, but a Mustang with a Borla exhaust is a match made in heaven. That said, there are so many systems to choose from that I’m hoping to share some info that might make your decision a little easier.

Here are the three basic “food groups” of Borla systems for the Mustang:

1. The Touring Exhaust - This system is a nice upgrade over your stock exhaust, it's more aggressive than your stock exhaust, but it's the least aggressive Borla system for your 2015 Mustang. One way to look at this system is that it might be best for someone who wants a little more oomph and horsepower increase from the exhaust but isn’t looking for a huge night-and-day difference in sound.

2. The S-Type Exhaust - This is the mid range system from Borla. This system is louder and more aggressive than the Touring, but it's not as loud or aggressive as the ATAK. If you’re familiar with Borla exhausts, this system gets you the classic sound people have been loving for so many years.

3. The ATAK Exhaust - If you are looking for a great, deep, loud tone then the ATAK is for you. It’s designed to be considerably louder outside the car than the S-Type, but only barely louder inside so you don’t have an excessive amount of cabin noise to worry about. The ATAK system is the loudest and most aggressive exhaust system Borla makes for your 2015 Mustang.

These systems are available in both axle-back or cat-back configurations for Eco-Boost and GT 2015 Mustangs. Either one will make a huge improvement in your car’s sound, but in most cases I think the cat-back is a better bet from a bang-for-the-buck perspective. Sound good so far? Let’s get into it.

2015 Ford Mustang Borla Exhaust Systems

Here are the Touring systems:

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla Touring Axle-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla Touring Cat-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Borla Touring Cat-Back Exhaust

And here are the S-Type systems:

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Borla S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust

And here are the ATAK systems:

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang Eco-Boost Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Borla ATAK Axle-Back Exhaust

2015 Mustang GT Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust

Hope that helps! Any questions you might have, or anything I can help you with, give me a call at 770-919-1433.

Thanks,
Dave
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

skytop1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
Will you have a Black Friday sale that includes Borla cat back exhaust sytem for Mustang GT?
Thanks...

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Will you have a Black Friday sale that includes Borla cat back exhaust sytem for Mustang GT?
Thanks...
Sorry, Borla has a strict MAP pricing policy, we are at the bottom dollar already.

YacoSpeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The link for the Borla Tourning comes up with product not found and I couldn't find on your site. Do you have any in stock?

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT

Sponsored

the azzurri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
alberto
Vehicle(s)
v8 gt oxford white with black roof
hi there i'm looking for a borla ford sport cat back non res and jlt oil separator and the cold air induction kit for my 2016 gt uk spec do you ship to the uk and does your prices include tax into the uk

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
hi there i'm looking for a borla ford sport cat back non res and jlt oil separator and the cold air induction kit for my 2016 gt uk spec do you ship to the uk and does your prices include tax into the uk
Sorry for missing the question. Please PM us the part number and we'll get you a shipped quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.