OP
OP
pmillerusa

pmillerusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm happy with BG fluid in the diff and trans.

Be careful with 2 drivers. The car needs time to cool off so if you're doubling the amount of time the car is on track. If the 2 people are only driving the amount one person would then that's a better situation (ie if you would normally get 10 sessions in a day she's driving 5 and you're driving 5 versus both of you running 10).
BG, cool thanks...

Yes, that's the plan... we're both operating as one driver, one car... ~ 7 20m sessions between us, both running in the same group.
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Rear diff - I'm running Redline Gear Oil in 75w140, and its probably helped my car avoid the rear-diff overheat issues that some cars get when on track.
Brakes - Motul 600/660 is good stuff. Castrol SRF should last a longer, but its pricey, and its really just best to resign yourself to bleeding any air out the brake calipers at the end of every track day, regardless of the fluid you chose. Things get dicey fast when your brakes aren't working 100%.

Kjarvison4848

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt performance package
So I recently installed a twin turbo on my car start up was smooth and one touch of a button after 3-4 months start up have Been kind of slow so now after a 30 minute drive if I shut off the car the starter has a super hard time cranking up? Is my starter going out because being so close to the down pipe?
Sponsored