19 GT350 Handling Package

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
The recommended alignment settings are different as well. I wonder if something has changed? Or maybe they're just pushing a more optimal alignment. Seems many here have been disappointed with the previous recommendations.
still seems like front is too light, I'm gonna start with -3 front and -2 rear assuming I can get those numbers w/ the factory stuff.
Sponsored

ZX3ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, Kona Blue, J3116
2018 vs 2019. I'm surprised to see the front toe go from 0.1* out to 0.1* in.

2018.JPG
2019.JPG

nordique14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Magnetic Gray (J1601)
2018 vs 2019. I'm surprised to see the front toe go from 0.1* out to 0.1* in.
It think most people believe it was a misprint and should have been 'in'. The 2019 settings looks much closer to what I expected from 2016-18 models. I suspect real world feedback has adjusted the 2019 numbers to a more reasonable track setting. The 2019 GT350R settings are very close to what I run on my 2018 GT350.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
More things are different for the regular GT350. Front spring rates are higher, rear springs rates are lower, rear stabilizer bar the same as the R. To me it looks like they made it closer to the FP springs without the drop. And the alignment settings finally make sense.

cagt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Anyone got the real (non-prototype) numbers yet for the top plates? I looked through the hole in top of the tower and saw KR3V-5310-EB on the label on mine, but the dealer couldn't remember if they installed them or not :facepalm: so I want to verify that's the adjustable ones. Local stores didn't have a big enough torque wrench so I can't pop the wheel off to look if there holes under are oblong or not.
IMG_E0228.JPG

Sponsored

slikk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 1966 Mustang Coupe
Pre collision is included on the 2019?? I asked in another thread and was told it wasn't included. I would be very happy if this was true.
Screenshot_20190427-102421_Drive.jpg

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Pre collision is included on the 2019?? I asked in another thread and was told it wasn't included. I would be very happy if this was true.
Screenshot_20190427-102421_Drive.jpg
you can get blis and cta, but not standard... is that what you are asking?

slikk66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350, 1966 Mustang Coupe
you can get blis and cta, but not standard... is that what you are asking?
I was under the impression the gt350 didn't have a lot of these items:

https://www.corwinfordnampa.com/new-Nampa-2019-Ford-Mustang-Shelby+GT350-1FA6P8JZ4K5550217

The Mustang is filled with savvy tech, including FordPass app access, a customizable display, premium sound system, SiriusXM radio and SYNC 3. It also offers a suite of available safety features, including pre-collision assist with pedestrian detection, lane keeping system, adaptive cruise control, auto high beams, automatic emergency braking, forward collision warning with brake support and rain-sensing wipers.

I ordered a 2019 with the tech pack, if it does come with these options, it's a very welcome surprise for me. My last car was involved in a freak sudden stop accident.. So I'm all for it.

Edit: looks more likely it's just misprints/copied info from regular mustang.. Bummer!

Last edited:

SgdriskillGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R Ruby Red
Vehicle Showcase
My home track may not see a benefit from it, but i'm still gonna try it out!
My mechanic doesn't know how to use the adjustable strut mounts to change front camber on my 350R...did you do this yet? Any instructions?
(they seems to be different than my Steeda plates for my GT)

Also can you change rear camber at all?

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I have a 2019 350 on order and has been in production since Feb 26th and it is loaded except for the handling package. My question to the forum or to anyone who knows someone at Ford do you think the gurney flap will be available to purchase separately from the handling package as I have no interest in the camber plates and if so will it be below the $850 handling package price. I know it's a dealer installed accessory that will ship later than the cars will ship so I may talk to the dealer and see if I can just order a gurney flap by itself.
Did you ever get your Gurney flap?

Sponsored

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Did you ever get your Gurney flap?
I've wondered if anyone this year did NOT get one with their MY19 delivery?
I know at least one person, who picked up their car in the last few weeks, got one (in box in the trunk) and had not ordered handling pkg. Though theirs was a relatively low dash number/early build.
It seems to almost be an Easter egg or thanks for your patience surprise.
Anyone with a later build get one too?

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
My mechanic doesn't know how to use the adjustable strut mounts to change front camber on my 350R...did you do this yet? Any instructions?
(they seems to be different than my Steeda plates for my GT)

Also can you change rear camber at all?
i had dealer align it so not sure, i assumed loosen the 3 bolts and it should move....

they got -2.5 in rear with stock parts.

mqu02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue GT350
I have a 2019 350 on order and has been in production since Feb 26th and it is loaded except for the handling package. My question to the forum or to anyone who knows someone at Ford do you think the gurney flap will be available to purchase separately from the handling package as I have no interest in the camber plates and if so will it be below the $850 handling package price. I know it's a dealer installed accessory that will ship later than the cars will ship so I may talk to the dealer and see if I can just order a gurney flap by itself.
I don't know if I got lucky, or if it was a perk as an early number car (K0195) The handling package was not on my window sticker, but this was in the trunk when I picked it up. I would try to order this SKU number if you are interested in adding it to your car, but didn't receive it from the factory.
fullsizeoutput_83b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_83a.jpeg

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
I don't know if I got lucky, or if it was a perk as an early number car (K0195) The handling package was not on my window sticker, but this was in the trunk when I picked it up. I would try to order this SKU number if you are interested in adding it to your car, but didn't receive it from the factory.
fullsizeoutput_83b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_83a.jpeg
I wonder if its worth finding tamper proof screws for this...unless everyone gets one in which case anyone who could use one would already have it. Might still be worth considering.
Sponsored