Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
Not saying it won't happen but let's just say the odds for finding a brand new R model at that price point are certainly not in your favor.

Good luck!:wink:
lightrules is the only one I've ever heard of getting an R at that type of price discount. It's a freakish anomaly for sure. But lets be honest, he's had to deal with the wing repaint issue but that didn't cost him anything out of his pocket. So he has probably secured the best deal to date. I secured my R for exactly $100 under MSRP as advertised online and genuinely feel pretty good about it! What's huge for me is the dealership is only 20 miles from me too! I think deals like mine or a little better can definitely be found more common. Lightrules struck gold. Likely won't see a deal like that again on an R.
Sponsored

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah you guys are right. It was a unicorn, freakish deal I got. I haven't seen a legitimate, similar price discount yet. I wouldn't say it's impossible but improbable. And that spikes ford dealer link is now gone, i wonder if it sold and how much. they advertised $4600 off but when i called they said it was incorrect. they had a mark up of $20k.

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Interesting that you have no idea what I pay for my cars but go on to suggest that I paid an ADM for my cars.

As far as wanting prices to stay high, the market place dictates where prices have been and where they will be in the near future.

Being a present owner of an R model and looking to purchase another are you personally hoping that the price of our cars tank?

:sunglasses:
Sorry if I struck a nerve. I don't want to argue about meaningless things, such as a price. Enjoy your car.
Oh and also, just because someone doesn't come on the forum, bragging that they paid 64K for their car, doesn't mean it didn't happen or not "possible". Either way, carry on.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Sorry if I struck a nerve. I don't want to argue about meaningless things, such as a price. Enjoy your car.
Oh and also, just because someone doesn't come on the forum, bragging that they paid 64K for their car, doesn't mean it didn't happen or not "possible". Either way, carry on.
NO worries but if you reread one of my earlier posts I only suggested that finding an R model under $64K likely would not happen as the odds were not in your favor but never did I suggest that it was impossible or question the fact that you did not purchase your R for $64K.

Because I have only purchased Base R models I do not recall the MSRP pricing for a 2017 R with the Electronic Package. If your car came with a car cover, OTT stripes, gas guzzler tax and destination/delivery I would suggest that MSRP pricing was ~$69,000 as MSRP for 2018 R equipped that same way is ~$69,500.

For you to purchase a 2017 R at ~$5,000 below MSRP is simply outstanding just as @lightrules was able to secure his terrific deal at ~$4,500 below MSRP as well.

FWIW, I did pretty well on the purchase price on my 2018 Base R model as well and also very humbled/excited that it is 1 of 5 SB cars produced and the only SB car that came with OTT stripes.

Do you still have your 2017 R and just looking to add another R model to your stable?

Enjoy your car as well!

:)

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
And that spikes ford dealer link is now gone, i wonder if it sold and how much. they advertised $4600 off but when i called they said it was incorrect. they had a mark up of $20k.
False advertising is illegal. I'd tell them to fix the ad or get a BBB complaint.

Sponsored

User5.2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Not about a GT350 but related to ADM. I just reserved a 30th anniversary Miata online for my wife and got to pick the dealer for delivery. This gave me the upper hand to insure no ADM or dealer fees plus I get any Mazda incentives. Only 500 are coming to the USA. This is a much better buying experience.

https://www.30th-anniversarymiata.com/

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Not about a GT350 but related to ADM. I just reserved a 30th anniversary Miata online for my wife and got to pick the dealer for delivery. This gave me the upper hand to insure no ADM or dealer fees plus I get any Mazda incentives. Only 500 are coming to the USA. This is a much better buying experience.

cute car :wink:

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated

I went there and they are sold out and it is a very cute car.

sumfoo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350, 57-tbird, 61 Galaxie, 2014 Wrangler unlimited rubicon, and a 1999 F150
Honestly now that the new miata has a better power to weight than the Toyobaru twins it's a much more attractive purchase then they are to me...
Mostly because I've owned a performance subaru and until they make a closed deck engine that the top of the bore doesn't distort on i won't own another.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I think R would start with 1FAT. This is probably a non-R which makes the deal not-so-good.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
I think R would start with 1FAT. This is probably a non-R which makes the deal not-so-good.
Must have been that way prior to 2018. My R starts with 1FA6.

Last edited:

bwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor 2017 GT 350R 2017 GT 350(sold) 2014 GT(Sold)
Anyone have a lead on a 2019 R allocation at msrp or better hit me up.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
843A7389-31F7-431C-A80C-50A6896068BA.jpeg

LOL. Northside Ford in San Antonio is out if their minds. 5k ADM on an 18 and they’re charging $699 for the spoiler that comes with the car from the factory.

Last edited: