Sponsored

First week with my RoushCharged A10

UHOH5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 PP1
Holy Hell this thing is sweet !!!. I read all the forum posts over and over. The general consensus was that there are other kits that give more power for the same money and why spend so much and not get max power ?
For me, the warranty, the safe tune, the (arguably) greater resale value of a kit with Ford Performance endorsement on it, and the drive-ability was more important. The car absolutely drives, idles, handles, and behaves like a stock Mustang Gt until you stab the throttle and then it is hold on time. If anyone is considering this kit, do it. I am absolutely thrilled with this car.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Good to hear, man. Although mine is for a 15-17, I love my Roush/Ford Racing supercharger too.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Good deal! Get out there, put some miles on it and a smile on your face at the same time.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Good deal! Get out there, put some miles on it and a smile on your face at the same time.
Yeah, go put some miles on it. And if you find yourself crossing the Mason Dixon into Pa, I'd like to see one of those new Roush's for myself.

Sammy123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sammy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10 speed Auto
Holy Hell this thing is sweet !!!. I read all the forum posts over and over. The general consensus was that there are other kits that give more power for the same money and why spend so much and not get max power ?
For me, the warranty, the safe tune, the (arguably) greater resale value of a kit with Ford Performance endorsement on it, and the drive-ability was more important. The car absolutely drives, idles, handles, and behaves like a stock Mustang Gt until you stab the throttle and then it is hold on time. If anyone is considering this kit, do it. I am absolutely thrilled with this car.
Definitely go to the track and report some times if you can. :handsinair:

Sponsored

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I love mine. It's awesomely fast. I never tire of "Oh Shit" from my passengers

Chs51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Great to hear. Having Lebanon Ford install the Roush Stage 1 on my “to be delivered” GT in 2 weeks. Did you do the half shaft, OPG, or anything else to supplement the Added power?

OP
OP

UHOH5-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10 PP1
Great to hear. Having Lebanon Ford install the Roush Stage 1 on my “to be delivered” GT in 2 weeks. Did you do the half shaft, OPG, or anything else to supplement the Added power?
I didn't do any of that. My driving style is that I will never take it to the track or beat on the car with hard launches.Traction is a real problem so I should probably get some drag radials but I'm not even sure about that.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I didn't do any of that. My driving style is that I will never take it to the track or beat on the car with hard launches.Traction is a real problem so I should probably get some drag radials but I'm not even sure about that.
That poor car :)

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
That's a real shame. Oh well, maybe you will at least put miles on it?

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Nothing wrong with that … less abuse = less chance of issues. I'm the same way. Spirited runs here and there but I'd also have no desire to track an after-market added forced induction car that didn't come from the factory that way.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Nothing wrong with that … less abuse = less chance of issues. I'm the same way. Spirited runs here and there but I'd also have no desire to track an after-market added forced induction car that didn't come from the factory that way.
Hard Parker's!!!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I had to look that up!

"Someone who builds a badass car and never uses it for it's intended purpose.
Erwin spent all his money on making his car track worthy, but when track day comes he would rather sit there and be a hard parker instead."

"Intended purpose" would be open to debate as we can draw the line at different places but that did make me smile.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I had to look that up!

"Someone who builds a badass car and never uses it for it's intended purpose.
Erwin spent all his money on making his car track worthy, but when track day comes he would rather sit there and be a hard parker instead."

"Intended purpose" would be open to debate as we can draw the line at different places but that did make me smile.
I'm just messing with you, enjoy it as you see fit. Heck, I known folks to buy a new car and never even drive it. They enjoy by simply saying they have one, but secretly scared to drive it for various reasons.

markbehr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT

Hey ignore all the people that give you a fit for not racing a Mustang. I dont do it either and i still want a supercharger or turbo. Anyway what part of MD are you in? Would love to check that thing out.
Sponsored