Sponsored

GT Owners w/PP2 or MagneRide - What Springs?

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Can someone please post a picture from the front and top down on how much more tuck can you get on pp2 with camber plates? I'm not a big fan of poke on my pp2 and planning to install MM camber plates.
Sponsored

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone please post a picture from the front and top down on how much more tuck can you get on pp2 with camber plates? I'm not a big fan of poke on my pp2 and planning to install MM camber plates.
Steeda camber plates only at 2 degrees, Steeda ultimate handling springs. Sorry for pic quality, just took them walking by in the garage...
20190323_172654-450x800.jpg
20190323_172612-450x800.jpg
20190323_172709-800x450.jpg

Last edited:

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Steeda camber plates only at 2 degrees, Steeda ultimate handling springs. Sorry for pic quality, just took them walking by
Thank you. So there is still poke. Needs way more camber to hide it huh

Edit: I took a closer look and it seems most of it is actually gone.

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. So there is still poke. Needs way more camber to hide it huh

Edit: I took a closer look and it seems most of it is actually gone.
Yeah, it's tucked pretty well, but I could still add plenty more camber if I wanted. I think the .75 drop is the sweet spot too, it would look better dropped further, but to screw up the handling and drop further would be a tragedy. The Rokblockz flaps should be mandatory too.

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Yeah, it's tucked pretty well, but I could still add plenty more camber if I wanted. I think the .75 drop is the sweet spot too, it would look better dropped further, but to screw up the handling and drop further would be a tragedy. The Rokblockz flaps should be mandatory too.
I just ordered ZL1 addons flaps, but regret spending the money because I recently met another owner that made them himself and they looked great for about $20.

Sponsored

Lightning Struck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Kona Blue PP2
Having issues with the front splitter dragging? I'm looking to do FRPP springs, and was wondering if I was going to run into splitter issues

foxcoupefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT4
This before the FP springs were completely settled and exactly 2 degrees of neg camber with MM cc plates. I really don't mind the poke. I just think PP2 cars looks so purposeful.

As for the splitter being low; yeah its low. Lucky for me this is not a daily driver. I am a little worried to try and put it in my enclosed trailer. I have long gate but I am sure I will have to figure somthing put to get it in there without dragging.

20190303_100713.jpg

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Steeda mag ride lowering springs. The ride is little bit more firm, almost not noticeable which is exactly what I wanted. All the drive modes responded very nicely to this mod. I can't wait to get my 325s on the back. I have 1" spacers on the wheels too.
20190124_082618.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We appreciate the feedback & glad you are happy with the end results!

TJ

Sponsored

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Where did your front PP2 splitter go? Also, what is the square looking black plastic behind your rock guard?
Splitter is off because I installed a Cervini's lower grill to match the upper, didn't reinstall the splitter yet because I want to add another j clip to the bracket. The splitter has to be POM riveted on. The little square thing is just a little"gt350 style" thing I think is from mmd, kind of helps in making the rockblockz not stand out so much and keeps it straight.

akitteh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaakko
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Do we know what exactly the fabled PP2 "track-inspired" tuning of "Magneride, chassis, stability control, EPAS and ABS" actually entails? And whether any of that would limit magneride spring options for the PP2?

That 3/4" lower stance looks great. The Steeda MagneRide Dual Rate Ultimate Handling lowering springs look very interesting. Is there data on exactly how they compare to the PP2 stock springs?

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Steeda mag ride lowering springs. The ride is little bit more firm, almost not noticeable which is exactly what I wanted. All the drive modes responded very nicely to this mod. I can't wait to get my 325s on the back. I have 1" spacers on the wheels too.
20190124_082618.jpg
I may need spacers. Yours looks much cleaner than mine. My negative camber tucks the tire in too much.

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
I may need spacers. Yours looks much cleaner than mine. My negative camber tucks the tire in too much.
I've got steeda camber bolts up front. Front and rear camber is well within spec. I plan on going even less in the rear since I'll be doing more drag racing.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
I've got steeda camber bolts up front. Front and rear camber is well within spec. I plan on going even less in the rear since I'll be doing more drag racing.
What spacers did you use? I plan on more curvy road and weekend track days, so my camber is set for -2.0 up front and -1.8 in the rear. With the 3/4" lower dual rate springs, my wheels and tires look a bit too tucked. I would love to make it flush again, but don't see any solutions that are bolt on without cutting.
Sponsored