Sponsored

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
One guy on Facebook ordered the on3 kit in December and is still waiting for it. Took me 6 weeks to get my hellion sleeper kit but I could have gotten it in 4 with normal discharge tube.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
I got my ON3 kit in 2 weeks. I just finished install and finishing the final touches. There were zero fitment issues and a guy with the same kit made 1066whp on 93.

Anybody wants to spend $10k to make the same power go for it. But I don't spend money when it's not needed.

When ON3 came out with the S550 kits they have some back orders for AC line but that is resolved.

I would go ON3 or any other kit. Their support has been great and fitment has been perfect. I have never installed or even touched a turbo in my life.

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Let me find it

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
1000 wheel on pump is not responsible lol

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I got my ON3 kit in 2 weeks. I just finished install and finishing the final touches. There were zero fitment issues and a guy with the same kit made 1066whp on 93.

Anybody wants to spend $10k to make the same power go for it. But I don't spend money when it's not needed.

When ON3 came out with the S550 kits they have some back orders for AC line but that is resolved.

I would go ON3 or any other kit. Their support has been great and fitment has been perfect. I have never installed or even touched a turbo in my life.
Tell me about install!

Man, starting price on their website is like $4200. No tuning or fuel system in that, but man, that’s “cheap”. Turbo options as well. Why does it require the earlier alternator though? Is it smaller? Does it put out the same amps?

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

Got my laugh for the day.And i thought i needed e85.What a dumbass i feel like now.

tsloms

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
So the rest of the world is limited to around 700whp on pump gas but one car can make well over 1000whp???? Haha yeah ok.

Sponsored

18 Smoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1 400a
Yeah, I’ll was able to make 750 on 93 with a giant fuel system and 15psi of “efficient” boost. At 7100, timing went to 14 and power fell off a cliff. I have trouble believing 1000+

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe he was talking Flywheel HP? Anyway its been a nice derail. Curious about the ON3 install, wondered about that kit but heard its can be a pita.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Maybe he was talking Flywheel HP? Anyway its been a nice derail. Curious about the ON3 install, wondered about that kit but heard its can be a pita.
It really depends on who you ask and their mechanical ability. All turbo installs are time consuming. I was really close to the on3 kit but I didn't like having to relocate fuse box upside down in inner fender. I do like having the turbos upfront to allow a gravity oil drain. The kit is a great bang for the buck.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
It really depends on who you ask and their mechanical ability. All turbo installs are time consuming. I was really close to the on3 kit but I didn't like having to relocate fuse box upside down in inner fender. I do like having the turbos upfront to allow a gravity oil drain. The kit is a great bang for the buck.
Anything that involves moving electronics like that is a straight no for me. I can turn a wretch but that lightning in a wire is bad juju for me..things go boom or I hurt myself lol

Guzmans5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang gt

Dude thanks for the info, I’m debating atm cause I want to be boosted by the end of summer and have been going back and forth with which kit to go with. I’m with either Paxton, on3 or hellion sleeper.
Sponsored