Sponsored

Anyone Have 777 Performance Front Fascia?

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
I'm interested as well. I'm ready to pull the trigger or get another stock bumper to replace my damaged bumper. A little info would make the choice easier.
Stock ain't That ugly is it?
IMG_1008.PNG
Sponsored

Alex.Envy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I haven't received an answer yet about the safety package but the bumpers should be coming off the line within 7-10 days. Final set ups and prep took a little longer than expected.

Ikzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 EU spec
they haven't tried it but don't see a reason why it wouldnt work.
Well...it's not something that it's so sure.

The S&S pack compatibility problems with custom bumpers as far as I know are mostly grill related because sensors are attached on the lower ones.

Think about Cervini's and others that are not compatible and sometimes offer specific compatible solutions. Anderson composites too specify if their products are or are not compatible.

An official statement would be appreciated imho.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I always get very leery when a part starts talking about aero or flow improvements unless it's super obvious like hood vents (the Mustang needs ALL the help it can get in that department). I asked for some info from a particularly well known and well vested company who supplies excellent parts about their rear wings. I could smell burned halibut and soggy asparagus from a mile away. I was pretty disappointed they weren't ready to talk. Stick to their suspension components (hint hint).
Not to derail the thread but I believe you and I are on the same page...I asked multiple times for statistics backing up the claims but was met with silence. The reality is that most of these companies claiming aero or breathing improvements simply don’t have the access or the money to do real wind tunnel testing. Even Ford with the resources - it still took them a little time to dial in the new 18 front end after in track testing didnt give them the result the computer and wind tunnel predicted. Any of these “improved” pieces over stock should really be considered cosmetic only. Which is still fine if that’s what your after!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ca...d-%25E2%2580%2594-by-duct-tape-1420697507782/

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Stock ain't That ugly is it?
IMG_1008.PNG
It has definitely grown on me. I see you also have excellent taste in color choice. Since I'm replacing the bumper I might as well try to improve it if I can.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
When I see a '18-up on the other side of the interstate go by there's something I just don't like about the front end. Not sure what it is, but it's something I always notice. Not trying to knock them, I just can't get used to the change for some reason. I think, maybe it's the new hood slope, but I really dig the GT350 and it's aggressive slope. I don't hate the area around the fog lights which is why I think it's the front edge of the hood. The shiny grill is a negative, but the aftermarket can easily make the car look great. I like the 777 ''so called'' offering. I want to see a real one on someone's car.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
When I see a '18-up on the other side of the interstate go by there's something I just don't like about the front end. Not sure what it is, but it's something I always notice. Not trying to knock them, I just can't get used to the change for some reason. I think, maybe it's the new hood slope, but I really dig the GT350 and it's aggressive slope. I don't hate the area around the fog lights which is why I think it's the front edge of the hood. The shiny grill is a negative, but the aftermarket can easily make the car look great. I like the 777 ''so called'' offering. I want to see a real one on someone's car.
To me it's this and I didn't notice till someone else pointed it out - the grill on the 15-17 is more inset. The GT350's are the same way. While I like some aspects of the 18, like the angular brake cooling ducts, having the grill so far forward magnifies the slope and makes the front look more elongated.
571f7de7-17vs18my-ford-mustang-07.jpg
2017.jpg
2018.jpg

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
Has anyone even received a response from these guys? I have DM'd them and emailed them and I haven't received a response from them. It's going on two weeks.
Sponsored