• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: 2016 GT350 Front/Rear Suspension/Brembo Brakes/Differential

ypsimatt22

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
2016 GT350 front struts with knuckles and 15.5" Brembo brakes, complete. GT350 complete rear cradle with 15" Brembo brakes, 3.73 ring and pinion with mechanical locking differential, heavy duty shelby half shafts, heavy duty rear sway bar. Also not pictured I have the steering components and front sway bar. Depending on the buyers interest we can work out a deal with the steering rack and all. I have everything needed to swap all the shelby components into your GT to make one hell of a track car for much less money. Any questions feel free to ask. All parts are dusty with slight surface rust from storage but as far as wear they are like new with almost no miles.
$3500 Or Best Offer.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
Sponsored

NotMarc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1
I know you're selling as a complete package but if you decide to part out the front and rear brakes you can shoot me a PM.

MAV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
And if you decide to part out, I'd be interested in the rear differential.

Larry Pan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang ecoboost
2016 GT350 front struts with knuckles and 15.5" Brembo brakes, complete. GT350 complete rear cradle with 15" Brembo brakes, 3.73 ring and pinion with mechanical locking differential, heavy duty shelby half shafts, heavy duty rear sway bar. Also not pictured I have the steering components and front sway bar. Depending on the buyers interest we can work out a deal with the steering rack and all. I have everything needed to swap all the shelby components into your GT to make one hell of a track car for much less money. Any questions feel free to ask. All parts are dusty with slight surface rust from storage but as far as wear they are like new with almost no miles.
$3500 Or Best Offer.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
Hi there, is this still available?