Minimize Body Roll?

BU11LTO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard.
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Looks good until you read the lack of any warranty.

These parts can't be genuine FORD PERFORMANCE PARTS as here in the UK they do not void your warranty on your cars warranty & do have a warranty on the parts if they have been fitted on a car outside of warranty.

May be warranty is different when purchased in the US?

LMR claims no warranty as below.

Ford Performance Racing Parts are sold "as is" with no warranty.

Most Ford Performance parts are not sold with a warranty.

Ford Performance parts are sold “as is”, “with all faults”, “as they stand” and without any express warranty whatsoever, unless otherwise expressly designated herein. To the fullest extent allowed by the state and federal law, Ford Motor Company expressly disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose, even if a particular purpose is mentioned herein. Ford also expressly disclaims all liability for direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damage or loss of property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, cost of purchase or replacement of goods, or claims of customers of the purchaser that result from the use of any and all parts or vehicles contained in this catalog. In no event shall the liability of Ford Motor Company, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, exceed the cost of the part or vehicle. However, you may have legal rights which vary from state to state.

Should any parts contained within this catalog prove defective following their purchase, the buyer and not the manufacturer, distributor or retailer, shall assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing and/or repair. The entire risk as to the performance of such parts or vehicles is with the buyer.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Looks good until you read the lack of any warranty...
Yes, I thought that was odd, as well. I will look into it. I really don't want lower although I know that's a component of less roll.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Thanks! I looked up this kit on CJ Pony Parts:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...for-mangeride-ecoboost-gt-2018-2019/p/M9602M/

Interestingly, at the bottom of the page, someone asked "Does this kit fit a 2019 Bullitt w/ Magneride?" The response from CJ Pony Parts was, cryptically, "We don't specify the Bullitt at this time."

I sent a follow up question asking for clarification.

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
You can't judge a swaybar by its outside diameter; a large number of swaybars are made from DOM tubing and are hollow to save weight. What you need to know is the spring constant; ie, xxxft-lb/degree

Want a really stiff swaybar that's feahter light? Find one made from filament wound carbon tows.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Thanks! I looked up this kit on CJ Pony Parts:

https://www.cjponyparts.com/ford-pe...for-mangeride-ecoboost-gt-2018-2019/p/M9602M/

Interestingly, at the bottom of the page, someone asked "Does this kit fit a 2019 Bullitt w/ Magneride?" The response from CJ Pony Parts was, cryptically, "We don't specify the Bullitt at this time."

I sent a follow up question asking for clarification.
That's because Ford Performance disctates teh fitment. But that said there is nothing about the Bullitt that would prevent it from fitting. It's just a Green PP1 GT with a manifold swap for the most part.

OP
OP
CAL Captain

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang