Sponsored

North Carolina Roll Call!!!

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
I was there but crotch rockets and Camaros kept hauling ass through the parking lot which was almost loud enough to drown out the Mopars rev battling each other with stock exhausts.
Did Morrisville actually happen two weekends ago (March 2nd)? They announced it was canceled since they didn't get the permit so I went to the Clayton one instead. Or did you go to the one at the Maserati Dealership this past weekend? Unfortunately I was out of town so missed this past weekend one. Hoping to make the Wake forest (or looks like a possible Cary one) this coming weekend for Saint Patty's day.

Sounds like pretty standard behavior, I don't mind it when someone gives their car a rev or two but I am not sure why people decide to do rev battles at these things. Its like: cool you put different tubes under your car to make it excessively loud.... just like 80% of the other people at the meets.:facepalm:
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I was there but crotch rockets and Camaros kept hauling ass through the parking lot which was almost loud enough to drown out the Mopars rev battling each other with stock exhausts.
I avoid the Mopar groups there. My car stays off and I left normal. I always park with the G8 guys. No need to call attention when the place is constantly monitored by police.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone ever do an event with Apex Track events or any driving at NCCAR?

Looking into doing a "High Performance Drivers Education" event this coming weekend (16/17th) and was looking for any feedback on the group/track and some advice or tips for tracking my daily driver mustang on short notice.

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I've been to NCCAR before. Do you know which direction they are running? I gather this is your first time at an HPDE?

Sponsored

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been to NCCAR before. Do you know which direction they are running? I gather this is your first time at an HPDE?
Ran it clockwise. It was my first time doing an HPDE and had a blast. Can't wait to do another one.

Sponsored

frankeric16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Question for those in the Raleigh Cary area, has anyone had Crossroads do service on their Bullitt? I know they don't have a Ford Performance Tech in their Svc dept. I keep asking if they'll be a FP shop when they move to their new location but can't get an answer!
Comments?

qdog9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Charlotte NC here

Nickel

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Handling Package TR3160 w/Recaros
Denver/Charlotte area. Let's go for a drive sometime.
Sponsored