Sponsored

Body Shop North NJ

17MustangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
Morning everyone, looking for a quality body shop in NJ around Morristown area so kinda north NJ, I am looking to have panel gap adjusted on the rear bumper and have the paint looked at on the same panel. I have some shops local with decent reviews but I would like to see if anyone has any good recommendations. Thanks you in advance for any good recommendations you can provide.
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
A little far south from you I think but I had mostly good experience with Union Auto Body in Union, NJ. They painted my bumper and driver side fender, matched perfectly! Aside from paint though their assembly work putting the bumper back together could have been better though.

OP
OP

17MustangGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
A little far south from you I think but I had mostly good experience with Union Auto Body in Union, NJ. They painted my bumper and driver side fender, matched perfectly! Aside from paint though their assembly work putting the bumper back together could have been better though.
Thank you for the information! I am slowly working my way through google reviews and yelp and everything else, I had a nice body shop I trusted but the owner sold the business and I don't know the new owners that well so I have been hoping for a fellow mustang owners recommendation!

Klrak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Hi, any luck with a shop in the area? I live nearby and would like to have my front bumper touched up. I also see a few well reviewed shops, but always good to get a direct recommendation. Thanks!

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
Town Auto Body in Montclair. Been there twice, once for a small ding in my front bumper, second time to have a new rear bumper painted and installed. Paint was perfect.

Sponsored

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
D&M in Rockaway. Just off rt46w.

Painted my 2 of my cobras dings.. and several dd cars.

perfection

Klrak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Thank you both for the recommendations!
Sponsored