Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
No mods planned for mine. Regardless of where you post you're going to get mixed opinions. That's the nature of the internet and humanity in general. Many on YouTube get annoyed at me for NOT modding mine. Can't make everybody happy, so don't try lol. I look forward to seeing what you do with your Bullitt.
I’ll continue to post here on the Bullitt thread... as I truly feel.... I’ll make it better, I’ll make it mine!! Just sit back and enjoy the show!!

Point taken Matt... just to be clear, again... this is you.... and these are “not Mods”...correct? Just “Simple things” ?????? I like the fact a tune is not a mod!!!

"A few simple things. Hood struts, Sho N Sto, Ford Performance air filter, Dual horns. Still on the fence with the Steeda clutch spring...Might also look into the Steeda Bullitt tune.....and going to get the AA spare wheel/tire."
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Voo Doo (Ric). I am curious in that if you want to "MOD the hell out of it", why are your paying the premium for a Bullitt? Why not just get a GT. As you mentioned your self, you will end up with a green GT. If I was looking to do all the MOD's you want, I would seriously look at a Black Bullitt. Then you would have a truly unique Bullitt.

Cheers
1st....I’ve always wanted a Bullitt!! ... I was considering the McQueen Bullitt but that is crazy money!! The Bullitt is Green...period, in my mind..not bashing the Black or Blue ones! It’s been 4yrs with my 2015... I buy cars historically every 4yrs and pay cash! Money means nothing to me with cars... got rid of my $120,000 BMW 6 Coupe to buy my 2015... got tired of the automatic only in Canada!!!

The big thing that most guys got going on in this was my choice of the Roush rear Spoiler !! That now has become a “for sure”

The Purists can continue with being true to the homage...I’ll still have a numbered BULLITT in the end, it’ll just have some nuances !! lol... a few of them for sure!!

Dropped, 20’s, Rear Spoiler, H-Pipe, Steeda Tune, Steeda Rear IRS supports and bushing set... hood release in a green anodize, tinted windows, Drilled/Slotted Rotors.... all will add my personal touch and I truly feel....no harm no fowl!!

As Matt continues to say.... there’s still plenty of stock Bullitts out there to be loved... Just don't “Egg My Car”... lmao!!!

Cheers guys..
@bjstang @Allegro

Last edited:

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
1st....I’ve always wanted a Bullitt!! ... I was considering the McQueen Bullitt but that is crazy money!! The Bullitt is Green...period, in my mind..not bashing the Black or Blue ones! It’s been 4yrs with my 2015... I buy cars historically every 4yrs and pay cash! Money means nothing to me with cars... got rid of my $120,000 BMW 6 Coupe to buy my 2015... got tired of the automatic only in Canada!!!

The big thing that most guys got going on in this was my choice of the Roush rear Spoiler !! That now has become a “for sure”

The Purists can continue with being true to the homage...I’ll still have a numbered BULLITT in the end, it’ll just have some nuances !! lol... a few of them for sure!!

Dropped, 20’s, Rear Spoiler, H-Pipe, Steeda Tune, Steeda Rear IRS supports and bushing set... hood release in a green anodize, tinted windows, Drilled/Slotted Rotors.... all will add my personal touch and I truly feel....no harm no fowl!!

As Matt continues to say.... there’s still plenty of stock Bullitts out there to be loved... Just don't “Egg My Car”... lmao!!!

Cheers guys..
@bjstang @Allegro
I promise if/when I meet you on the road, I won't throw eggs at you or your car......

Looking forward to seeing "your vision"

Cheers

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic

Cheers guys..
@bjstang @Allegro
I promise if/when I meet you on the road, I won't throw eggs at you or your car......

Looking forward to seeing "your vision"

Cheers

@Voo Doo love your vision, one should feel at one with there ride by personalizing. It's about the joy and pride one gets out of there ride with a little personalizing, even on a limited edition It's still a Bullett pure and simple! In my mind, as is my GT PP with all its mods. Still a GT PP!
@BrettT Glad to hear there's no Egg Throwing... YUK what a Mess that would be! :facepalm: right @bjstang lol...lol..

Dare2goBare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Ruby Red Metallic
@bjstang No no no....Don't GRIT Your teeth.... BrettT said no Egg throwing ... and I'm so glad to hear that, and you can now relax.
Lol...lol...

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Brett lives in my area and I will most likely see him at our GVMA club meeting March 17, right Brett?? We can discuss face to face then!! Cool!!

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Brett lives in my area and I will most likely see him at our GVMA club meeting March 17, right Brett?? We can discuss face to face then!! Cool!!
Well, it's threatening to be sunny and mild, might even hit 10C (50F), of course given this winter, it might snow again. So if the weather holds, I may make it......

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I’ll continue to post here on the Bullitt thread... as I truly feel.... I’ll make it better, I’ll make it mine!! Just sit back and enjoy the show!!

Point taken Matt... just to be clear, again... this is you.... and these are “not Mods”...correct? Just “Simple things” ?????? I like the fact a tune is not a mod!!!

"A few simple things. Hood struts, Sho N Sto, Ford Performance air filter, Dual horns. Still on the fence with the Steeda clutch spring...Might also look into the Steeda Bullitt tune.....and going to get the AA spare wheel/tire."
No, that wasn't me. Not sure why you keep quizzing me on stuff. I'm keeping mine stock, end of story.

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The black and blue bullitts are for those who dont like green I guess... I did see a black one in person and it looked great; but it looked like a black ecoboost at first glance. The highland green immediately identifies the car as what it is.
When I bought mine I wasn't shopping for a bullitt, actually had a black pp2 on order when my dhg dropped on my lap. I was even reluctant about buying it because of the green. After seeing it in person my mind was changed and I also fell in love with the bare bones stripped down look, so I will likely be leaving the car the way it is. If I wanted to add a wing or swap out wheels Id do it... without a second thought to what anyone else would think.

Post pics when you get the wing on.. Im sure it'll look great

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
The black and blue bullitts are for those who dont like green I guess... I did see a black one in person and it looked great; but it looked like a black ecoboost at first glance. The highland green immediately identifies the car as what it is.
When I bought mine I wasn't shopping for a bullitt, actually had a black pp2 on order when my dhg dropped on my lap. I was even reluctant about buying it because of the green. After seeing it in person my mind was changed and I also fell in love with the bare bones stripped down look, so I will likely be leaving the car the way it is. If I wanted to add a wing or swap out wheels Id do it... without a second thought to what anyone else would think.

Post pics when you get the wing on.. Im sure it'll look great
Thanx Rooster...I see on this thread... all kinds of guys are modding!!! So much for the Purists I guess??

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Well I guess I'll be on the mod side of things since Ive already dumped the resonator for an X-pipe and will be doing the steeda tune. Cosmetically I'll be leaving it alone... probably.
I really dont understand the fuss; Its not like you're cutting the car in half, putting a four link in, cage and a carbureted 429.. The mods you're doing are completely and easily reversible if it ever mattered. Theres a couple owners on this forum that changed out the rear emblem because that dont like the "dog bowl" I like mine and truthfully dont like the look they created with the older bullitt script... as was said many times to each their own.
Sponsored