Sponsored

Indianapolis E85 availability / quality

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I've moved to Westfield, IN from Texas and found a local station (Speedway) off 32 that has an E85 pump. Problem is - the sticker on the pump says something like "ethanol content between 51%-83%" - thats a HUGE range since our cars cant read or adapt to E%. I'm going to go test their current % in a minute - but where do you guys get E85 around here and who is the most consistent % and highest E% in the area? It's worth the drive for good fuel - let me know your expeiences!
Sponsored

OP
OP
gqneon

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I've moved to Westfield, IN from Texas and found a local station (Speedway) off 32 that has an E85 pump. Problem is - the sticker on the pump says something like "ethanol content between 51%-83%" - thats a HUGE range since our cars cant read or adapt to E%. I'm going to go test their current % in a minute - but where do you guys get E85 around here and who is the most consistent % and highest E% in the area? It's worth the drive for good fuel - let me know your expeiences!
Self reply as I never got back to this -
Speedway that I tested is 70% in the winter and was 85% in the summer. Hoping for the beldn switch back soon!

I have tested another Carmel E85 location and found 70% corn. Only the Speedway so far has been 85%. Not much to report but - winters finally ending!

carpenj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Does Meijer have E85? Might be worth checking - I’ve never bought E85 but for some reason I was think they do.

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
Yes all meijer gas stations carry e85. I cannot speak to the quality as I haven’t used it yet. Hoping to get tuned for e85 come summer.
If anyone knows of a quality e station in the Fishers/Noblesville area let me know.
Sponsored