RUBY RED 550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tony
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Hello fellow forum members ,

my name is Tony i am from Asheville N.C. i have owned several mustangs , and have a pretty good knowledge of all mustangs, jack of all gens master of none , lol i am happy to be a part of this group , my current mustang is a 2018 GT, premium with the awesome new 10r80 (A10) in my onion is the best, offering with a GT badge from ford to date!! look forward to getting and giving my worthless advice on here for years to come! good day and god bless all.

2018MUSTANGGT10R80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hello fellow forum members ,

my name is Tony i am from Asheville N.C. i have owned several mustangs , and have a pretty good knowledge of all mustangs, jack of all gens master of none , lol i am happy to be a part of this group , my current mustang is a 2018 GT, premium with the awesome new 10r80 (A10) in my onion is the best, offering with a GT badge from ford to date!! look forward to getting and giving my worthless advice on here for years to come! good day and god bless all.
Welcome to the site. I also have a 2018 Ruby Red GT with the awesome 10R80.

Sponsored

OH 50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone. 2016 GT here. I've had it for 2 years now. Only mods are Roush axle backs and an Xpipe. My first car was an 88 GT. Closest I came to getting another one before this was a 1985 Mercury Capri lol. I've enjoyed this car immensely but it's time to give it some more pep!

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
hi, everyone, name's Lucas, and I from Poland.
Here's mine 2015 eco:

faP1OAjh.jpg
Interesting rim color scheme. Are those the factory rims with the honeycombs painted?

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
I’ve posted a few times before seeing this. Just wanted to say hello! I live in Vegas. My currents cars are a 18 3.5 f150 and 18 a10 5.0 mustang. My first mustang was a 1983 glx 5.0

Sponsored

beceen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP Euro
Interesting rim color scheme. Are those the factory rims with the honeycombs painted?
these are OEM PP wheels - first painted acid orange, then fronts were CNCed.
and custom caps:)

IMMZHFvh.jpg

Aaw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT convertible
Hello all. New member from Iowa. Purchased this '16 6-speed GT premium convertible in February and looking forward to warmer weather so she can be enjoyed!

I struggled with the competition orange - It's a very cool color but I really didn't want to own it. The more I see her in the driveway, though, the more I love her!
DJI_0011.JPG
DJI_0013.JPG

waterskiguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2020 F250, 2019 Mustang GT Premium, 2021 Prostar
Hi guys, I've been a lurker for awhile now.
Finally pick up my new ride a few weeks ago. Super happy to be in the Mustang family!
2019 Mustang.jpg

beceen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lucas
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP Euro
Hello all. New member from Iowa. Purchased this '16 6-speed GT premium convertible in February and looking forward to warmer weather so she can be enjoyed!

I struggled with the competition orange - It's a very cool color but I really didn't want to own it. The more I see her in the driveway, though, the more I love her!
DJI_0011.JPG
DJI_0013.JPG
that's the best color there is! I was looking for orange Stang, but could not find, and had to settle for magnetic grey.

Bgs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Hi I'm Brandon.
I have a 2015 mustang GT and been looking for a page like this where I can find the community of all other mustang owners. I'm currently trying to build my car to get 550 whp and I think I'm going to go the nitrous route. Anyway I here people sell things here, but can't seem to find the thread. Xan somebody please direct in the right direction? Thank you in advance
Sponsored