Team Beefcake Racing Tax Refund Sale!!

Luce202

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luce
Vehicle(s)
2015 fbo/paxton auto, 2015 fbo stick.
Do you have e85? And how do you like the torque booster?
I'm on 93 pump gas right now. My current fuel system is vortech BAP and id1050x so I would want a return system before e85. I'll probably do it at some point but am enjoying the car right now on pump. The torque booster is awesome! Sticky tires are a must. I tried it with nitto nt05 and was spinning like crazy. Went back home and threw my mickeys on and it hooked....ridiculous torque! I was going to wastegate from the start but I wanted to see how much difference there would be between adding different components that affect boost one at a time. Here's a spreadsheet I did comparing my n/a set up with catless long tubes, then paxton, then paxton with cold air, and then with the torque booster. I thought it was pretty cool to watch the power grow with the different mods. Check it out below.
maf lbs minute comparison.png
Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I'm on 93 pump gas right now. My current fuel system is vortech BAP and id1050x so I would want a return system before e85. I'll probably do it at some point but am enjoying the car right now on pump. The torque booster is awesome! Sticky tires are a must. I tried it with nitto nt05 and was spinning like crazy. Went back home and threw my mickeys on and it hooked....ridiculous torque! I was going to wastegate from the start but I wanted to see how much difference there would be between adding different components that affect boost one at a time. Here's a spreadsheet I did comparing my n/a set up with catless long tubes, then paxton, then paxton with cold air, and then with the torque booster. I thought it was pretty cool to watch the power grow with the different mods. Check it out below.
maf lbs minute comparison.png
I’ve been waiting for this response for over a year lol someone who has done the torque booster. Definitely will go that route. I can’t tell but do you have a PP car ? Or what gears do you have ?

Luce202

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luce
Vehicle(s)
2015 fbo/paxton auto, 2015 fbo stick.
I’ve been waiting for this response for over a year lol someone who has done the torque booster. Definitely will go that route. I can’t tell but do you have a PP car ? Or what gears do you have ?
lol same here. I searched the net for info on the torque booster and mainly found dyno graphs and racing videos. Not much else. If you want any more info on it just give me a shout and all answer any question. It was a pretty straight forward install. Pipping with wastegate fit like a glove. Changing the pulley was a bit of a chore as it was the first time I've taken the stock pulley of this blower and they cement it on there with no apologies. The belt is a pain to change but you prob already knew that :crackup: It's a non pp auto, so 3.15 gears.
Sponsored