How many have actual deals made?

What deals have actually been made?

• Total voters

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Yes, we get it, ordering and allocations are not open.

BUT- Many of us have relations with dealers and made pre-sales deals already

Id like to get a consensus of who has been able to make a deal so far. Ideally list cost and which dealership, but completely understand if you dont want to reveal it yet
Sponsored

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Yes, we get it, ordering and allocations are not open.

BUT- Many of us have relations with dealers and made pre-sales deals already

Id like to get a consensus of who has been able to make a deal so far. Ideally list cost and which dealership, but completely understand if you dont want to reveal it yet
Which is odd considering now the on sale date is summer. Does that mean ordering is now open in summer and deliveries in fall? I’d think so

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
I have an agreement with a dealer at sticker. We've been talking for 2+ years. Talking is one thing - final terms are another. I'm firm on my stance. Bought my 03 Cobra at Sticker and have been happy since.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I don't see many people admitting to paying an ADM..considering the ribbing ADM payers seem to receive from the entitled.

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Allocation at MSRP that my wife is using.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I don't see many people admitting to paying an ADM..considering the ribbing ADM payers seem to receive from the entitled.
I'm not saying. If this was an anonymous poll, I might, but it's nobody's business.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Which is odd considering now the on sale date is summer. Does that mean ordering is now open in summer and deliveries in fall? I’d think so
Im waiting on a sales contract this week, but its not "official" i suppose, until the ordering begins

Sponsored

PTM5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT PP A10
Hope your dealer is not the one who asked for 600K..lol

Lol some dealers are just drooling over how much they're going to make off of them. Not all of them are like that though.

The former-SVT dealership we buy through is smaller than most and we've bought/ordered a few cars with them using my A-plan discount. The owner is happy to let us have a GT500 at MSRP with a couple of very reasonable stipulations...
1. Leave the dealerships sticker on the back.
2. The car stays local. They asked me to keep it at my home near the dealership and not at one of my homes in other states.
3. When they have their car show at the dealership every couple months, bring the car up or drop it off with them so they can show it off.

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Lol some dealers are just drooling over how much they're going to make off of them. Not all of them are like that though.

The former-SVT dealership we buy through is smaller than most and we've bought/ordered a few cars with them using my A-plan discount. The owner is happy to let us have a GT500 at MSRP with a couple of very reasonable stipulations...
2. The car stays local. They asked me to keep it at my home near the dealership and not at one of my homes in other states.
3. When they have their car show at the dealership every couple months, bring the car up or drop it off with them so they can show it off.
They better be giving you a free detail.

That’s time AND money from you pocket. Wth are with these dealers.

OP
OP
V00D00

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500

This is close to the deal I made, the owner fought my guy saying they might be able to get 40k over, but my guy talked some sense into him, when was the last time they sold anything over msrp etc.

Plus:
1. 1 year partner sponsorship for my racing events
2. logos on all media of racing event
3. dealer logo on our trailer
4. dealer logo on the car
5. split cost of display at the local Nascar track/events

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
Yeah i have a deal.....And feel as comfortable as i can in this situation. Nothing written (believe me i have asked and begged to give them money). So at this point it is a gentlemens agreement. I feel ~70% confident it will work out. But i am just a normal guy in a small OK town so my deal is you sell me the car at MSRP....I do whatever i want with the car. And while he doesn't know it, nor those that don't know me....I will keep the car FOREVER like I do all my cars....

bwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor 2017 GT 350R 2017 GT 350(sold) 2014 GT(Sold)
I have a deal at invoice. I have bought my raptor and passed on a 350 at invoice and have know them for years. But he has not received the info to join the program yet and he does not have any information on allocations yet.

So I have a deal if he gets one. I offered to pay his program entry fee as well if he only gets one allocation.

We will see what happens.
Sponsored