• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California 2016 Ecoboost Premium Auto 48k miles - $16,499

matrixarp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium
Year: 2016
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: Ecoboost Premium
Color: Graphite Grey
Transmission: Auto
Mileage: 48,700
Modifications: 20% window tint on side windows and rear, 100% stock interior and drivetrain otherwise
Additional Info:
PRICE: $16,150 (Updated 03/17/2019)
VIN: 1FA6P8TH5G5246485

This is a 2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium for sale. The premium option adds full leather seating and interior trim, heated and cooled seats, navigation, backup camera, and premium aluminum wheels. This makes the Premium version of the Ecoboost much more enjoyable to drive over the standard option. The Mustang was professionally detailed and ready for a new owner. The car is fully loaded and a lot of fun - while still getting great MPGs. I average 26-27 combined MPGs. All required service has been completed up to this point at AutoNation Ford Torrance. Clean CARFAX. Specifications: Graphite Grey 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost RWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift 305 HP EcoBoost 2.3L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged Motor, Heated and cooled seats, 7 inch SYNC 3 Touchscreen Display with Navigation, Backup Camera, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency Communication System, Illuminated entry, Multi-color interior lighting accents, Low tire pressure warning, Remote Keyless Entry, Remote Start, Traction control, Tilt & Telescoping Wheel, HID Headlamps, Premium Wheels, Fog Lights. **I have the Ford OEM Performance Pack struts, front and rear sway bars, and springs that I purchased and never installed that I will include in the sale if buyer desires.**

IMG_8239.JPG

IMG_6707.JPG

IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_5115.JPG
IMG_7059.JPG
IMG_6926.JPG
IMG_0075 2.JPG
IMG_2480.JPG
IMG_6266.JPG
IMG_3993.JPG
IMG_0355.JPG
IMG_3870.JPG