• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT FOR SALE: Already-installed LeatherSeats.com Bright Red Leather interior from '18 GT Coupe

FoolishEarthling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti, '92 Alfa Romeo Spider
Just installed the Bright Red "Deluxe Leather Trimmed Interior Kit" from LeatherSeats.com. Looks great but I want to go with all-leather instead of the factory-like combination of leather and vinyl, though the all-leather is much more expensive. So I'm offering the already-installed front and back seats plus the center console leather (not installed) and vinyl door inserts in exchange for the buyer's seats (which I'll eventually re-cover in full leather) plus $1,000. I would meet the buyer somewhere and we would simply swap front and back seats. My seats are from an '18 base GT coupe, so no seat warmers and back seats are different from the convertible's. If buyer's seats are leather instead of fabric, I can discount up to $400 (what they seem to go for on eBay) depending on the condition.

The center console leather (not installed) and vinyl door inserts go as well because I'm going to go to a darker red as well as full-leather so I won't be able to use them. $1,000 is over $100 under cost if you were to buy from LeatherSeats.com ($895 for seat covers plus $225), and you also save the expense and/or trouble of installing the covers. Price is firm as I don't feel strongly about making the switch from this to the more expensive option (not especially looking forward to changing those covers again either) so no takers won't bother me.

All but the last two pics are of the seats you'll get; the last two are from a 2016 GT in LeatherSeats.com's portfolio. The color of the seats in the car came out funny in that they look more orange than in reality. The indoor pics and LeatherSeats.com pics provide a more accurate color.

I'm willing to meet halfway, up to an 1 1/2 hours any direction. Though I don't care about the condition of the seat covers I do want seats with good foam. Also don't know if EB and V6 seats are the same. So a swap with a later model GT is preferred. PM me if interested. Thanks, Jim
IMG_6574.JPG
IMG_6471.JPG
View attachment 347586
IMG_6664.JPG
IMG_6663.JPG
IMG_6667.JPG
IMG_6668.JPG
IMG_6661.JPG
IMG_6670.JPG
IMG_6718.JPG
IMG_6716.JPG
IMG_6717.JPG