• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Georgia Auto-Blip for S550 GT

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
My Mustang was totaled. This rev-match device was a godsend and the body contortions you have to make to install it are totally worth it. I can only guarantee it works in a 2016 GT but I'm guessing it works in a 2015 and 2017 (ask Auto-Blip). I doubt it works in a 2018+. These go for $400 new, $350 on sale. I'm including Posi-Tap connectors (instead of the Scotch-type connectors that are normally included that suck ass).

Asking $200 (that includes shipping to US lower-48). If you live in a foreign land, you gotta pay shipping.

53613607_10102707346727657_7419474639979544576_n.jpg
Sponsored

MacSrc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep GC Altitude
PM’d

Sponsored

moodywizard