Phoenix cruise to Prescott 02/16/19

RubyRed_RN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ecoboost PP Ruby Red
Lol Hoosier is the dude. We drove up and he suggested the road. It was still good and we all enjoyed it, but the way back down was just a little better. He can't make it this week but he drove the shit out of those twisties last time. I hope we can get more of us going soon. I think we have 6 or 7 Mustangs this week, 1 SLR, 2 Porsches, and 1 Camaro. Maybe a few more Mustangs and maybe another Camaro or two.
Don't forget my buddy in his WRX STI!!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Lol Hoosier is the dude. We drove up and he suggested the road. It was still good and we all enjoyed it, but the way back down was just a little better.
The way back was more than a little better. It had been a long time since I went the route thru Skull Valley but remembered it being about the same except less traffic, less trees and a few longer straights. Wrong (except for traffic which was pretty light both ways).

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
So how did it go? Sorry I missed it

Sponsored

OP
OP
DekiDoo

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
When's the next one?
I am free any Friday Saturday and Sunday. We can start a new thread and put a date up and see what works for everyone. We can also do a run to Tortilla Flats for all the east side guys

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I am free any Friday Saturday and Sunday. We can start a new thread and put a date up and see what works for everyone. We can also do a run to Tortilla Flats for all the east side guys
I'm down, free next weekend and the following one. Unfortunately I am busy this upcoming one. I'll keep an eye on this section to see what you all decide on. Maybe I'll have my go fast parts installed by then if I'm lucky.
Sponsored